Two is always better than one, and we have over two decades of experience reviewing smokers and grills in order to help you to achieve the best grilling experience you can. We have applied this same thought when comparing the 2-burner gas grills that are available on the market. We know the potential grills with two burners contribute to creating a fantastic meal.
Therefore, we have considered features like how quickly the grill cooks as well as the power that comes behind the grill can help you determine the best two-burner grill to fit your needs. Here is our list of what we consider to be the best 2-burner gas grills.
Best 2-Burner Gas Grills:
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Char-Broil Performance 300 is a two-burner grill that provides 24,000 BTU across a large cooking area of 300 square inches.
It comes with metal side shelves, a porcelain-coated lid, and stainless steel UFC allowing you to create the perfect meal every time you grill.
The Char-Broil 300 combines performance with a sleek design that will compliment your backyard décor, while still providing fantastic meals. For the price, we consider this product to be the best cheap two-burner gas grill on the market.
- Two metal side shelves that fold down when not in use for easier storage
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories
- Two of the four casters that the grill sits on have the ability to lock for mobility and stability
- The grill may be a bit heavy
- Smaller sizes so may not be ideal for those who cook regularly for larger parties
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill Two-BurnerView at Amazon
The Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill is the perfect option for those individuals that are looking for a portable grill under $200 that still delivers exceptional meals.
The two burners on this Giantex Propane Tabletop grill deliver a well-balanced amount of heat helping you to achieve the best meal possible every time you cook.
Its portability and consistency create the opportunity for you to show off your grilling mastery while camping, tailgating, or in your own backyard. At a very affordable price, we consider this grill to be the perfect solution looking for a potable two-burner stainless steel gas grill.
- Portability allows you excellent grilling no matter where you are
- Extremely lightweight making it easy to bring with you
- Allows for a balanced temperature which provides great overall performance
- Smaller grilling space, which will constrict the amount of food you can grill at one time
- Some consumers comment that the lightweight design is prone to easy scratching and denting
Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane GrillView at Amazon
The Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill will provide you with extensive durability that has amazing eye appeal with its sleek stainless steel design.
It contains two side tables, a porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate, and electronic crossover ignition systems for an easy and enjoyable start-to-finish grilling experience.
While on the expensive side, we still consider the Weber 65010001 Genesis II E-210 to be the best two-burner natural gas grill on the market. Its list of features and simple but effective design allow for a pleasurable grilling experience each and every time.
- Never run out of gas while cooking as it is connected right to your home’s gas line
- The stainless steel design is very appealing and helps prevent damage to the grill
- Side tables fold down for easy storage and maneuverability
- Some buyers found this grill to be complicated to assemble
- A bit expensive at around six hundred bucks
Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Megamaster 820-0033M propane grill is a tabletop grill perfect for anyone who is looking to grill on the go. It has high-quality construction and provides evenly distributed heat for an amazing grill every time.
Easy to store, transport and clean, this grill is a fantastic purchase for anyone looking for versatility in their grilling.
The Megamaster 820-0033 grill is perfect for a smaller family that wants the taste of a backyard grill while tailgating, camping, or relaxing on the beach.
This grill can easily be stored without compromising capacity and can be purchased for under two hundred dollars.
- Lockable stainless steel lid for hassle-free transporting
- Foldable legs allow for easy storage
- Extremely sturdy and contains heat very well
- Consumers complained that the flame adjustment can be a little touchy
- The compact design may not accommodate grilling for large quantities of people
CUISINART CGG-888 Flat Top Grill Stainless SteelView at Amazon
The Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill combines innovation with design in creating this 360-degree grill. Its cooking surface is a 22″ griddle that sits on top of two burners that can be independently controlled.
The lid is made of stainless steel adding style to its functionality and contains vents that enable you amazing grilling along with the ability to roast, steam, warm, and even smoke your meals to your heart’s content.
This Cuisinart CGG-888 is an exciting grill option that is functional and easy to clean. Its large cooking surface allows you to cook for any amount of people as well as provides you the versatility to cook several different items at once.
The capacity and innovative design make the purchase price under 300 dollars to be a true bang for your buck.
- Collapsible side prep table with integrated paper towel holder for easy storage and convenience
- The large grease cup is removable allowing for an easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty caster wheels that can be locked for more stability
- Consumers have complained that the burner knobs tend to wear out quickly
- The unit can be quite a bit heavier, making portability more difficult
Huntington 24025 Liquid Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Huntington 24025 grill has a classic design that will be pleasing to the eye and is resistant to normal wear and tear. One large heat tent covers the dual burner to help even out heat distribution while cooking.
It has an extremely durable construction, is easy to assemble, and provides an extensive list of additional features that will keep any master griller happy every time they cook.
The Huntington 24250 grill is two burner barbeque grill that was definitely built to last. It has an excellent overall grilling performance and exceptional value at an affordable purchase price.
This Huntington cast grill will heat up quickly and allows for cooking versatility, making it well-suited for a griller who wants performance for value.
- Consumers are complementing the way the grill heats up quickly and cooks evenly
- Assembly is simple and quick
- Cast Iron construction is rust resistant
- Consumers have commented that there are times the igniter may fail
- Overall grill temperature may not get as hot as some grillers would prefer
MASTER COOK Professional 2-Burner Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Master Cook Professional grill is a two-burner grill that offers tremendous features that include a cast iron cooking grate, a porcelain warming rack, and two side trays.
Despite its compact stature, this grill provides amazing grilling potential. It has a conveniently located thermometer gauge on the lid for more accurate control over your cooking. It is easy to operate and provides meals that are grilled to perfection with every use.
The Master Cook Professional grill does a fantastic job of monitoring temperature while maintaining properly balanced cooking.
It provides complete control over the heat distribution and comes with a storage cabinet include for convenience. This two-burner barbecue will deliver consistent, well-cooked food.
- Side trays are collapsible for easy storage
- The compact design makes this grill ideal for smaller patios or backyard spaces
- Constructed for ultimate durability to keep you grilling for a long time
- Assembly can take up over an hour if working on your own
- Cooking size may not accommodate those individuals with larger families or entertain large parties
Royal Gourmet GG2101 2-Burner Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Royal Gourmet® GG2101 is a two-burner grill that is great for either everyday use or larger gatherings. It provides plenty of cooking space, with durable burners that heat up quickly while delivering consistently even grilling.
It has a cabinet cart to store your propane tank as well as any grilling utensils or other accessories you may have. This grill is an excellent choice for avid grillers.
The Royal Gourmet® provides complete control over your cooking with its built-in thermometer and an easy-to-read gauge.
It provides convenient storage and prep space along with an excellent grill space and warming rack, allowing you to create perfectly grilled dishes every time. We consider this Royal Gourmet® grill to be a top pick on our two-burner grill reviews list.
- The removable grease drip cup is convenient and makes for an easy cleanup
- The lower cabinet offers safe places for the propane tank and accessory storage
- The grill sits on 4 multi-directional caster wheels, allowing you to move around your yard easily and without hassle
- Some buyers have commented that assembly may take longer than other grills on our list
- Consumers have complained of damaged parts out of the box
Smoke Hollow VT280RDS Vector Series Two-Burner Portable Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Smoke Hollow VT280RDS Vector Series is a tabletop gas grill that has been designed to enable convection-style cooking. It has a unique “V” shaped design that provides fuel efficiency while grilling.
Each burner can be independently controlled and includes an additional smoke tray burner providing you the option of adding a smoked flavor to your meat.
The Smoke Hollow Vector Series grill promotes convection-style cooking on the go at a bargain price. Its unique design allows for better heat control and fuel efficiency. This grill is perfect for those individuals who are looking for state-of-the-art grilling on the go.
- Foldable side trays and legs provide compactness for easy storage
- A lockable lid allows you to transport without worry of damage
- The added smoking feature allows for more versatility when on the go
- Easy assembly and excellent visual appeal
- Consumers stated that it may take a bit longer for items to cook
- This unit tends to flame up easily, and therefore must be watched the entire time it is on
When selecting the best two-burner grill for your needs, it is best to consider the amount of BTUs needed, the overall cooking space provided, and whether you prefer to cook with natural gas or propane. We put our money on the WEBER SPIRIT II E-210 grill.
With its extensive list of features, combined with a tremendous grilling capacity, the Weber Spirit II will keep your grilling at a master status for years to come. If this grill is out of your budget range, consider the Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill as an alternative.
With its unique design, you are sure to enjoy plenty of meals for years to come. And as always, Happy Grilling!