Table of Contents Hide
- Best Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets:
- 1. Easy Off Professional Fume Free Max Oven Cleaner
- 2. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish
- 3. Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner, Sanitizing and Disinfecting Spray
- 4. Puracy Multi-Surface Cleaner, Natural Everyday Household All Purpose Cleaner
- 5. Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner, Safe Around Kids & Pets
- 6. GP66 Green Miracle Cleaner Super Size! (32 oz.) Powerful American Made Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner Cleans Over
- 7. Goo Gone Pro-Power Spray Gel
- 8. BAR KEEPERS FRIEND Powdered Cleanser 21-Ounces
- 9. Citra Solv Concentrated Cleaner & Degreaser
- 10. KRUD KUTTER KK32 Original Concentrated Degreaser
- Considerations When Choosing the Best Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets
- Best Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets FAQs
Grease can be hard to clean, and it can get everywhere. It’s not uncommon for grease to end up all over your stove, the wall, and your kitchen cabinets. You can’t just use a regular cleaner when you are tackling grease, so it’s important to look for one that works as a good degreaser.
The best degreasers for kitchen cabinets are handy tools that help to clean off these greasy surfaces. It’s important to find a formula that is strong, works well on grease and oil, and doesn’t have a chemical smell. Here are a few tips and reviews to help you find the best degreaser for kitchen cabinets.
Best Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets:
1. Easy Off Professional Fume Free Max Oven CleanerView at Amazon
This lemon-scented oven cleaner is professional-grade, so it can get rid of those food spills and baked-on grease with no problem. The Easy-Off Max Oven Cleaner has no fumes or needs for protective gloves. Using advanced cold-oven technology, it can penetrate tough oven grease providing an effective cleaning without using Lye.
Perfect for everyday use on spots or for heavy-duty cleaning, you can use it in broilers, ovens, and grills. Just spray on the Easy-Off Max Oven Cleaner and wait until it dissolves those stubborn stains. This allows you to easily wipe away the dirt and grime without harsh scrubbing or scraping.
You no longer have to worry about having grease and burnt food in your oven affecting the taste of what you are cooking. A clean oven makes your food taste better, especially one that is clean in only five minutes. This cleaner can also be used for other areas of your kitchen making it the best degreaser for kitchen cabinets, stovetops, and backsplashes.
- This is a versatile cleaner that is tough on grease
- You don’t have to do a lot of scrubbing with this cleaner
- It works really fast
- The container is frustrating to use
- There are some spots it just won’t penetrate
2. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and PolishView at Amazon
For a streak-free shine, the Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polisher is the perfect cleaner for skinks, dishwashers, refrigerators, and grills. For a showroom finish, this convenient cleaner is created with a polish feature that will protect the finish on your surfaces and resist fingerprints. Also repelling dirt and dust will keep your appliances shining longer and brighter.
This is the best kitchen degreaser to use on cooktops, faucets, washers and dryers, microwaves, and any stainless steel or metal appliance. The Weiman Cleaner can be used in your home or a commercial environment. Resisting scratching and staining, this is a simple-to-use cleaner that only needs a simple wipe and then buff.
Using a pH-neutral formula, the Weiman Cleaner shines, cleans, and protects any metal surface. It is effective and eliminates streaks, grease, residue, and fingerprints while also leaving a protective barrier that will prevent smudges and dirt smears.
- It actually prevents dirt and smudges from appearing
- It can be used at home or used commercially
- This cleaner has a polish feature that leaves your kitchen shiny
- It can leave a greasy residue if you use too much
- It does not smell good
3. Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner, Sanitizing and Disinfecting SprayView at Amazon
One of the best grease cleaners with a lemon scent is the Lysol All Purpose Cleaner. This is an all-purpose cleaner that you can use on any surface in your home. Cleaning everyday tough messes, the Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner cuts through tough grease, deodorizes, and removes soap scum.
It is safe to use on stovetops, tiles, cabinets, fiberglass, sinks, tubs, garbage cans, high chairs, and walls. Containing no phosphates, this is a great choice for non-porous, hard surfaces in your home. The Lysol All Purpose Cleaner is one of the best grease cleaners on the market that is also versatile enough to be used for many different purposes.
Providing long-lasting freshness, the Lysol All Purpose Cleaner is available in either a lemon breeze scent or a fresh mountain. Killing 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses, this formula starts to clean on contact. Salmonella, H1N1, Staphylococcus, and herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2.
- It is great at killing off germs and bacteria
- It’s pretty versatile, so you can use it throughout the house as a cleaner
- It’s great on soap scum and grease
- The sprayer could be designed better
- It doesn’t do much to stains
4. Puracy Multi-Surface Cleaner, Natural Everyday Household All Purpose CleanerView at Amazon
This natural cleaner works on multiple surfaces with an effective and non-toxic formula. The Puracy All Purpose Cleaner is made from water and plants and has just a hint of lime and green tea. This streakless solution uses plant-based ingredients that are safe to use around your pets and kids that are free of fumes and harsh chemicals.
This formula is effective in removing residues, spills, dirt, soap scum, adhesives, grime, tree sap, fingerprints, pet accidents, oil, grease, juice, soda, and food. It is safe to use when cleaning kitchen cabinets, floor, wood, dashboards, blinds, chrome, laminate, granite, grills, metal, plastic, porcelain, bathroom, smartphones, toilets, vinyl, walls, and any solid surface. This is a non-toxic, gluten-free, hypoallergenic, and biodegradable product that comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Effective enough to keep bathrooms clean, Puracy is also pure enough for cleaning glass. The formula breaks down safely within a month, and the refill pouches help to save over 90% in energy, plastic, and water. And, with every purchase, a donation is made to those in need.
- This is a great-smelling produce
- It cleans multiples surface well including hardwood floors
- It won’t leave behind a residue or cause allergic reactions
- It will streak on the glass
- It isn’t strong enough to clean the shower tile
5. Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner, Safe Around Kids & PetsView at Amazon
Safe for use around pets and kids, the Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner can take on crayon marks and pet stains. Created by two dads, this product is a great mix of performance and safety. The product comes with two packs that you can use to refill the included bottle.
Better Life Cleaner is scented with botanical extracts and essential oils. It does not include dyes, alcohol, parabens, petroleum solvent, or synthetic fragrances. This is a natural dirt-fighting product that can outperform other cleaners on the market.
Easy to use, just spray Better Life Cleaner onto a stain or dirt and wipe it off. It’s one of the best degreasers for stoves as well as appliances, toilets, upholstery, countertops, floors, walls, showers, cars, and toys. It easily cuts through grime and grease and works on any water-safe upholstery or surface.
Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner uses 100% plant-derived cleaning agents including corn, bark, and coconut. Using more plant power, this green product is packaged with recyclable materials and uses solar energy. Plus, this formula will break down 2 to 5 times faster than conventional cleaners.
- This is an all-natural product that really works
- It’s super-fast acting
- It’s safe to use and great for homes with kids and pets
- It was a little expensive
- It’s not completely chemical-free
6. GP66 Green Miracle Cleaner Super Size! (32 oz.) Powerful American Made Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner Cleans OverView at Amazon
This all-purpose cleaner is hard on grime, dirt, and grease. GP66 Green Miracle Cleaner is a deep cleaning spray that is versatile enough to use in the kitchen, bathroom, garage, and laundry. Originally designed for industrial use, this is a fragrance-free product made with no phosphates that is one of the best degreaser cleaners out there.
Not only can you clean counters, sinks, and cabinets, you can remove stains from clothes, clean the engine in your car, and clean grout. GP66 is a water-based, biodegradable product that is also safe to use on floors, ovens, microwaves, vinyl house siding, and furniture. With one bottle of concentrate, you can make 64 regular bottles of cleaner helping to save you money and time.
- It works well on grease and oil
- It makes a lot of products for one bottle of concentrate
- It’s great for stains on clothes
- It doesn’t really work on dirt and grease
- You need to do a lot of scrubbing for something so expensive
7. Goo Gone Pro-Power Spray GelView at Amazon
Safe for any type of surface, Goo Gone Pro-Power Spray Gel will remove adhesives, stickers, and tree sap. This no-drip product doesn’t create a mess with its spray gel formula. This is a professional-grade cleaner that will remove gummy and gooey messes throughout your home.
Goo Gone Pro-Power can also be used on tools, grills, ovens, cars, tile, and grout, and it is the best kitchen grease cleaner. With no harsh odors, it is safe to use in your home on painted surfaces, finished wood, fabric, glass, metals, plastic, porcelain, brass, and ceramic. And, it is powerful enough to remove ink, glue, wet paint, tar, soot, oil, grease, and sealants from tools.
- It’s not a messy product to use
- It’s great on gummy residue
- It doesn’t smell bad and works on a lot of surfaces
- It doesn’t work well on adhesive
- You still have to scrub quite a bit
8. BAR KEEPERS FRIEND Powdered Cleanser 21-OuncesView at Amazon
You don’t always consider a powdered cleanser as the best cleaner for kitchen cabinets, but the Bar Keepers Friend Powdered Cleanser proves that theory false. This bleach-free product has the great cleaning power that can be used on any non-porous surface. It’s great on tough stains, mineral deposits, tarnishes, and rust.
The ideal stainless-steel cleaner, Bar Keepers Friend Powdered Cleanser can also clean ceramic and glass cooktops, acrylic and porcelain bathtubs, solid surface countertops, sinks, and even cookware. You can also use it on boats and vehicles, pollution grime, siding, tools, sporting equipment, and grills.
- It’s versatile enough to work on rust and minerals stains
- It’s safe enough to work on your cookware
- You can use it throughout the house as a cleaner
- Not much better than Comet
- It has a unique smell to it
9. Citra Solv Concentrated Cleaner & DegreaserView at Amazon
Orange cleaners are very popular, and this concentrate does not disappoint. Citra Solve Natural Cleaner and Degreaser come in an eight-ounce container. It can be used as a garage, living room, kitchen cleaner degreaser, and any place where you need to degrease and clean surfaces.
This versatile cleaner gets rid of grime and grease by using powerful orange extracts that can cut through pretty much any type of grime and grease. With the many dilution levels that you can create, there are hundreds of functions for this cleaner. Citra Solve Natural Cleaner and Degreaser is made with five-fold orange oil, biodegradable surfactant, and D-Limonene.
- It’s a great orange cleaner that you can use throughout your home
- You can create different strength levels by using different dilution levels
- This is a great kitchen cleaner, especially when it comes to grease
- You need to use a lot of it to clean soap scum
- It has a bit of a chemical smell for an orange product
10. KRUD KUTTER KK32 Original Concentrated DegreaserView at Amazon
This cleaner and degreaser feature a concentrated formula. Krud Kutter KK32 is a commercial strength formula that you can use at home as a stain remover as well as a cleaner. It easily and safely removes drink and food stains, adhesives, grease, tree sap, crayon, dried paint, tape residue, pet stains, and bird droppings.
This biodegradable and non-toxic cleaner is a water-based product that is not flammable and is xylene-free. One of the best cabinet cleaners on the market, Krud Kutter KK32 is safe to use at work and home and comes in a ready-to-use formula that is easy to use in the kitchen or bathroom. This super-concentrated cleaner is also good for removing chewing gum, mildew, bloodstains, scuff marks, and soap scum.
- It’s super easy to use
- It’s pretty concentrated and can take off gum and blood
- It works well in the kitchen on grease and food stains
- It will leave some stains behind
Considerations When Choosing the Best Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets
Depending on what you are using it for, there are different levels of strength to choose from. Degreasers can come with some pretty strong formulas, which can cause you some issues. Not only can it cause skin issues if you come came in direct contact with it, but it can also create some pretty strong fumes for the overall surroundings and environment.
While a degreaser can smell bad when you use it, it’s important to look for mild degreasers that will do a good job, but also make it easier to clean. Not every degreaser is good at cleaning grime and grease, but choosing the strongest formula isn’t always the best choice either. Only look for strong solutions if you have really deep and thick grime and grease that you need to get rid of.
An all-purpose formula cleaner can be used in the kitchen as well as other areas of your home, which makes it a great value for your money. Not only can a degreaser clean cabinets and kitchen appliances, but it can also work well on cars, tools, and machinery.
Also, some degreasers can work well on your fabrics, including your laundry. And, in the kitchen, think about your walls and floor as well as tiles and porcelain. So, it’s important that the product you choose works on all the materials in your home since many all-purpose degreasers can work on floors as well as carpets.
If you have pets and kids, it’s important to choose a non-toxic and non-flammable product. And, always remember not to use a toxic formula when cleaning dishes and kitchen appliances since some of the chemicals in the cleaner can get onto your food items.
Different degreasers are better suited for specific types of flooring while others can work well for any type of surface. Which degreaser you choose will depend a lot on the surfaces you need to clean in your home. If you have ceramic or porcelain flooring, you need to choose a degreaser that works well on that type of flooring. If you have multiple types of surfaces to clean, it helps to find one that is good for all of them, so you don’t have to waste a lot of money investing in a ton of different products.
It’s common knowledge that cleaners can smell bad, especially degreasers. The reason that they can have a strong smell is usually because of the chemicals they contain. To fight this, look for degreasers that contain lemon, orange, or lemongrass. Not only will they help your kitchen smell fresh, but they also help in the cleaning process.
Even though you need to clean your kitchen, you want your hands to stay safe. It’s not worth it to burn your hands in your attempts to keep get your kitchen clean. So, make sure your degreaser has enough power to clean but isn’t dangerous enough to get you sick if it comes in contact with your family’s food.
Best Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets FAQs
Can a degreaser be harmful to your health?It is not advised to use a cabinet degreaser regularly. You should only use a degreaser to remove stains since a degreaser is typically made of hardcore chemicals that you can’t remove with water and soap.
What happens if you combine a degreaser with bleach?You should not combine degreasers with bleach. This mixture can cause a chemical reaction that can be detrimental to your health as well as kitchen surfaces. You should not use it with chemicals like acids and ammonia as well as bleach.
Is a chemical degreaser better than vinegar as a wood cabinet degreaser?Vinegar is a great homemade kitchen degreaser. Its effectiveness at removing grease is well-known, but it can only work to a certain extent, especially when you are comparing it to a chemical degreaser. With a chemical degreaser, you get a lot more power than you do with vinegar, which will give you a cleaner cabinet surface using less effort and time.
The winner of the best degreasers for kitchen cabinets roundup is Citra Solv Natural Cleaner and Degreaser. Citra Solve Natural Cleaner and Degreaser can be used as a garage, living room, kitchen cleaner degreaser, and any place where you need to degrease and clean surfaces.
This is a versatile cleaner that gets rid of grime and grease by using powerful orange extracts that can cut through pretty much any type of grime and grease.
With the many dilution levels, you can create from Citra Solve, you can have hundreds of functions from just one bottle of cleaner. The definite winner of the best degreaser for kitchen cabinets roundup is Citra Solv Natural Cleaner and Degreaser hands down.