Table of Contents Hide
- The 10 Best Gas Fire Pit Tables:
- 1. Ciays Propane Fire Pits Table
- 2. Yaheetech Outdoor Metal Fire Pit
- 3. Outland Living Propane Fire Pit Table
- 4. BALI Outdoors Firepit Table
- 5. AZ Patio Propane Fire Pit
- 6. Endless Summer Fire Pit Table
- 7. BALI Outdoors Fire Pit Table
- 8. U-MAX Outdoor Propane Fire Pit Table
- 9. Fire Sense Perissa Fire Pit
- 10. Fire Sense Perissa Fire Pit
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Gas Fire Pit Tables
- Gas Fire Pit Tables FAQ
A relaxing evening on a warm summer night is a great way to unwind and catch up with friends. We took the time to explore dozens of the best gas fire pit tables. After extensive research, we determined which of these was the best on the market.
Here you will not only get detailed reviews of the best options, but you will get all of the information that you need to make the best choice.
The 10 Best Gas Fire Pit Tables:
1. Ciays Propane Fire Pits TableView at Amazon
Ciays Propane Fire Pits is ETL certified and uses propane to provide eco-friendly and stable burning. This ensures that your fire will remain steady for as long as you have enough propane to fuel it.
When you are not using the fire pit, you are able to put the cover on so that you can use it for a coffee table or even a place to put your food when you are dining outside. This makes this fire pit something that is multifunctional for your outdoor space.
The materials used for this pit are durable. It is made from steel so that even when you leave it outside in the summer rains and use it frequently, you will not have to worry about it rusting prematurely.
This is the best freestanding propane fire pit, according to several consumers. They state that it is easy to set up and keep going. Other people said that this is the best fire pit for under $300. It can easily keep you warm on a cool night.
- It measures 28 inches, making it an ideal choice for smaller spaces
- It puts out 50,000 BTUs for plenty of warmth and light
- The fire is strong
- It has an excellent heat output
- You can turn it off and on easily
- The legs may be slightly different sizes
2. Yaheetech Outdoor Metal Fire PitView at Amazon
The Yaheetech Outdoor Metal Fire Pit is made from durable materials that are able to withstand frequent use. It puts out a lot of heat and light, helping to ensure that you are comfortable when you are spending time outdoors.
The tabletop is square and has an edge on it where you can set drinks when you are sitting outside. Since there is a screen, you do not have to worry about sparks flying when the fire is going.
There is a cover with it. Once it cools, put the cover on to protect against the elements.
A lot of people said that this was one of the best cheap gas fire pit tables. They were able to assemble it quickly. Other people said that maintenance is fast and easy. It does not take much effort to keep it in optimal working order.
- It is 32 inches for adequate space and a strong fire
- There is a spark screen for added safety
- It is very lightweight and easy to move around
- The fire is strong
- You can fit it into small outdoor spaces
- Excess moisture may cause issues with the grate
3. Outland Living Propane Fire Pit TableView at Amazon
The Outland Living Propane Fire Pit Table is both stylish and functional. The materials are resistant to heat, allowing you to use this table frequently without having to worry about it degrading. It has a wicker that is UV HDPE, making it resistant to the weather too so that it does not break down prematurely when it rains.
The base is made from aluminum for extra durability. The burners operate at 35,000 BTUs for a lot of warmth and illumination. Since the ignition is a push button, you can quickly get the fire pit started when you want to use it.
Multiple consumers said that this is the best natural gas fire pit. Once you connect it to your natural gas lines, you do not have to worry about it running out of fuel.
Other people mentioned its ease of use. Just use the ignition and it will fire up quickly.
- It measures 44 inches making it versatile in spaces of various sizes
- It is rectangular so that you have legroom when putting chairs around it
- The materials are durable
- It will keep you warm
- Assembly is very easy
- The flame could be higher
4. BALI Outdoors Firepit TableView at Amazon
The BALI Outdoors Firepit Table is stylish and easy to use. The electronic ignition makes it simple to get the fire going within seconds. Due to this feature, you can also extinguish the fire quickly when you are ready to stop using it for the night.
This table is relatively lightweight so you can move it around with ease. Since it is square in shape, you can place it just about anywhere and still have adequate space for seating.
The burner is very durable and made from stainless steel. Because of this, you can use the table often without the risk of premature damage.
While this is a small propane fire pit, it provides a lot of heat, according to consumers. You can easily keep warm on cool nights. Other people said that it is easy to maintain. Just a few minutes a week is all that it takes to keep it going.
- It operates at 50,000 BTUs for optimal power
- It is square, allowing you to place it almost anywhere
- Includes Lava rock, 20lb LP not Included
- Dimensions: 28L x 28W x 25H in. , Weight 70 lbs
- It has a strong flame
- It is easy to use
- The style works with any backyard décor
- The grommets could be more durable
5. AZ Patio Propane Fire PitView at Amazon
The AZ Patio Propane Fire Pit is relatively small, making it a good choice when outdoor space is limited. The integrated ignition system allows you to start and stop the flame in under a minute. You can choose to use either butane or propane for this fire pit, giving you some flexibility with the fuel type.
The fire burns bright and warm when the pit is going. It is able to provide heat to an area of about 15 square feet at a time, making it a good choice for any backyard space.
When it comes to the best propane fire tables, this is one of the best, according to reviewers. You get a lot of light and heat from this table.
Other people said that it is a good choice as a centerpiece in your outdoor space. You can use it in place of other lighting for efficiency.
- It puts out 40,000 BTUs for optimal power
- The tabletop is 38 inches, allowing you to place it almost anywhere
- Integrated Piezo ignition; Must use fiberglass of at least 3/4 inch diameter
- Gas type: Propane, butane
- The bronze finish is stylish
- It is easy to replace the propane tanks
- It has a good fire
- It may sometimes turn itself off during use
6. Endless Summer Fire Pit TableView at Amazon
The Endless Summer Fire Pit Table has a sleek design. It is square in shape and compact, making it an ideal choice when you have limited space in your yard.
You will receive a vinyl cover with the table, allowing you to keep it covered when you are not using it. Due to this feature, you are able to easily protect your table from the elements.
The propane tank that you need is easy to connect to the table. Because of this, you can easily refuel this table within minutes when your current tank runs out of gas.
This is one of the most affordable gas fire pits. People said that while it is inexpensive, it operates just as well as more expensive options.
Other people mentioned how fast it lights up. You only need a few seconds to get the fire going.
- It has a lot of power because it operates at 30,000 BTUs
- Since it weighs 67 pounds, it is easy to move around
- It has a very stylish look
- You can connect the propane tank fast
- Assembly does not take long
- The shut-off valve may malfunction prematurely
7. BALI Outdoors Fire Pit TableView at Amazon
The BALI Outdoors Fire Pit Table is rectangular in shape. Because of this, it is narrower lengthwise, allowing you to fit this table into a smaller outdoor sitting space. It has a sleek look and a lip around the pit where you can sit for drinks.
There are six table tiles. Due to this feature, you can choose the color that you want. It is easy to make this change.
The propane tank is hidden for style and safety. It only takes a few minutes to switch out the propane tank when you want to refuel the table.
This high BTU propane fire pit is very easy to use. Due to the ignition, you can turn it off and on within seconds, according to consumers.
Other people talked about the amount of heat that it puts off. This makes it a very effective way to provide some warmth to your outdoor living space.
- It measures 42 inches, giving you a longer fire space
- Since it works at 60,000 BTUs, it provides a lot of warmth
- Includes 15lb Fire Glass, 20lb LP hidden in the table (not Included)
- Dimensions: 42 L x 24 W x 24.2 H inch. , Weight 77.5 lbs
- It is easy to put together
- You can start it within seconds
- The shape makes it easy to fit it into your outdoor space
- The propane hose may start to leak prematurely
8. U-MAX Outdoor Propane Fire Pit TableView at Amazon
The U-MAX Outdoor Propane Fire Pit Table has a wicker body, making it simple to fit into any décor scheme. It does not put out any smoke during operation, making it comfortable to use.
There is a CSA certification for this table ensuring a high level of safety. To get it started, just push the ignition button so that you can start to get fire with almost no effort. The burner is made from stainless steel so that you can use the table often and you do not have to worry about premature degradation.
This is the best gas outdoor fire pit because it is very easy to use. Consumers say that the controls are something that you can learn within an hour.
Many other reviewers talked about the assembly. It was fast and easy to put this pit together and have it ready for use.
- Get a lot of heat since it works at 50,000 BTUs
- It has an aluminum frame for durability
- You get a strong fire output
- The propane tank is hidden
- Assembly is easy
- It may not fit into very small spaces
9. Fire Sense Perissa Fire PitView at Amazon
The Fire Sense Perissa Fire Pit uses stainless steel to ensure optimal durability. There are also cast aluminum components that will not rust when you leave this table out in the weather.
To get the fire started, all you have to do is push the ignition button and it will fire up quickly. When the fire is burning, it puts out a lot of warmth and light.
This table is round and small. Because of this, you can easily get it to fit into a small space.
While exploring multiple fire pit table reviews, it became clear that people liked this one for its efficiency. You get a lot of use out of it before you need to worry about refueling.
Other people mentioned how easy it is to use. If you are new to these types of devices, this one is a solid choice
- The propane tank is easy to connect
- You only need a damp cloth to perform the rest of the maintenance
- You can use it as a table and a fire pit
- The propane tank is hidden
- It starts up fast
- The starter button may sometimes lock
10. Fire Sense Perissa Fire PitView at Amazon
The Hiland Fire Pit Table is easy to use. The ignition allows you to start the fire within under a minute. It is made from all aluminum ensuring optimal durability and high resistance to corrosion and rust.
You get a lot of heat out of this table when it is operating. It also provides plenty of light. Maintenance does not take long as you can replace the propane tanks fast and just wipe them down once the table has cooled completely.
This large gas fire table is an excellent option when you are having large gatherings. Consumers said that it functions as both a fire pit and a table.
Other people mentioned the maintenance. You only need a little time to keep it cleaned and functioning without issues.
- It operates at 42,000 BTUs for a lot of power
- The heating area is about 15 square feet, making it a good choice for outdoor gatherings
- Thermocouple flame failure device. CSA approved
- Includes upgraded fiberglass.
- Easy access to propane tank door
- Stainless Steel burner pan and ring
- This table is easy to maintain
- It has a stylish look
- The fire starts up quickly
- Assembly could be a little bit easier
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Gas Fire Pit Tables
Before you head out to purchase a gas fire pit, you want to make sure that you can properly evaluate the ones currently on the market. The information here will make it easy to determine which one is the best option for you.
Gas Fire Pit Advantages
There are several reasons why a gas fire pit is a good choice, especially when compared to those that are wood burning. These include:
- You can stop and start your fire pit within seconds due to the electronic ignition
- You are able to customize certain parts of your fire pit, such as adding custom filters
- They allow for a high level of precision regarding heat control
- The operation of these fire pits is environmentally friendly
Propane vs. Natural Gas
For a natural gas one, you are using the same gas that supplies your home. Make sure that you have the lines installed professionally to ensure a secure fit and safety.
With this type, you will not run out of gas since it is just using the gas that you already have in constant supply.
Propane fire pits can be a bit more flexible since you are using a propane tank and do not have to worry about connecting the pit to your home’s natural gas lines.
Just make sure that you always have extra propane on hand so that when a tank runs out, you can simply connect a new one to keep the fire going.
These fire pit tables come in three primary styles. The best one ultimately depends on how much space you have and the look that you are going for.
The columns tend to be slender and taller. These are a good choice when you want to put the pit off to the side.
The bowl style is simple and comes with numerous decorative touches. There is also plenty of space to conceal a propane tank if you opt for this type of gas.
The last type is a standard table. If you want to incorporate a coffee table and a fire pit into your outdoor space, this is a solid option.
Gas Fire Pit Tables FAQ
Can These Fire Pits Be Left Outside 12 Months a Year?This ultimately depends on the materials that make up the fire pit. For example, if you are using one that is made of stainless steel or concrete, you can likely leave it outside. However, in the cold months, it is best to put on a compatible cover to offer some protection against the elements. You also want to ensure that you are winterizing your fire pit if the user manual recommends this to protect the burners and other parts.
Can You Place a Fire Pit on a Wood Deck?Most of them can be safely placed onto a wood deck. Just check the user manual to see if the one that you choose is ideal for this type of area. What is most important is that the surface is heat stable and not combustible. Your wood deck should also meet all local building code standards to ensure optimal safety for this type of device.
What is an Electronic Ignition?Most gas fire pits have this type of ignition system. It is largely beneficial because it makes it easy to get the fire burning. Just make sure that you have a place to plug it in and that the outlet is compatible. For example, you usually need to have a 120 VAC in the United States. As long as you are using the right type of outlet, this ignition system makes turning off and starting your gas fire pit fast and easy.
You now have a list and detailed reviews for the top-rated propane fire pit tables. All you have to do is think about your specific needs and how much space you have in your backyard. This will make it easy to determine which of these is the best option for you.
The Ciays Propane Fire Pit Table is among the best options. It operates at 50,000 BTUs so that you get plenty of power and heat from your table. This ensures that you are getting adequate illumination and plenty of warmth.
This table is highly durable and its uses for it are flexible, giving you plenty of options on warm nights. It has ETL certified and is easy to use, making it simple to get set up so that you can start enjoying the benefits.
All you have to do now is choose the fire pit table that best meets your needs and buy it