Table of Contents Hide
- The 10 Best Gas Grills under 1000:
- 1. Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill
- 2. Broil King Regal S420 Pro LP Four-Burner Gas Grill
- 3. Napoleon LEX 485 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- 4. 3 Embers 4-Burner Dual Fuel Propane Gas Grill
- 5. Fuego Professional Propane Gas Grill
- 6. Dyna-Glo Stainless Premium Grill
- 7. KitchenAid 740-0780 Built-in Propane Gas Grill
- 8. Monument Grills 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill with 2 Side Burners
- 9. Char-Griller Triple Play 3-Burner Grill
- 10. Royal Gourmet Propane Gas Grill
- Tips on Choosing the Best Gas Grills under 1000
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Gas Grill under 1000
- Gas Grills under 1,000 FAQ
A great premium grill gives you a way to host great outdoor parties so that you can spend time with family and friends. These versatile grills let you prepare almost any food. We have created comprehensive reviews of the best gas grills under 1000.
We found these grills based on extensive research into the best ones on the market. Now, it is time to get started.
The 10 Best Gas Grills under 1000:
1. Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Natural Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Weber Genesis II E-315 has all of the features that you need to prepare full meals for your next family barbecue. It has a generous cooking surface so that you can use it for things like large racks of ribs without having to worry about the ends being subject to cold spots.
With porcelain enamel and cast iron, your grill will retain heat well so that foods do not take a long time to cook. You can easily personalize this grill since it is compatible with a variety of additional accessories.
Use natural gas to fuel your grill. This ensures that you do not run out of fuel in the middle of cooking.
This is one of the best natural gas grills under 1000, according to several consumers. Since it runs on natural gas, you never have to worry about the fuel source running out. Other people talked about its size. You can easily prepare a large meal for an outdoor party in little time when you are using this grill.
- 39,000 BTU per hour
- Primary Cooking Area: 513 sq. inches
- 3 stainless steel burners
- 10-Year Warranty, 100% Weber Guarantee
- You can use natural gas for extended cooking times
- It has cast-iron grates for superior heat retention
- This grill has a large cooking space
- Cast iron is durable
- You can use it for extended periods of time
- The cabinet may rust prematurely
2. Broil King Regal S420 Pro LP Four-Burner Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Broil King Regal S420 Pro is made from stainless steel so that it will not rust due to being left outside in the elements. Due to the cooking grids, all of your foods will get the lines in them that are characteristic of great barbecue.
The grids retain heat well so that everything cooks as evenly as possible. You will not have to worry about cold and hot spots in your food. You get a lot of storage in this grill. There are also caster wheels so that you can move the grill around and easily get it into position without needing to exert a lot of effort.
Many people said that this is the best stainless propane grill. It stands up to the elements so that you do not have to worry about things like premature rusting. Other people said that it works efficiently. You do not have to worry about your food taking a long time to cook.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- Main Cooking Space: 500 sq. inches
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- 10-year warranty on main burners
- The stainless steel cooking grids are more than 50 percent heavier than comparable grills for durability
- There is a spacious cabinet to store all of your grilling tools
- This grill is very sturdy
- There are two options for this grill LP and natural gas
- There is a lot of space on the grate
- The burners may rust prematurely, but Broil King provides you with a 10-year warranty for the burners.
3. Napoleon LEX 485 Stainless Steel Gas GrillView at Amazon
Napoleon LEX 485 has 815 square inches of cooking space. This ensures that you also have plenty of space to prepare a full meal. With six burners, you can easily separate the different items so that everything cooks according to the best heat specifications.
You will get nice sear marks on all of the foods that you are cooking. Use the cutting board to prepare your foods right on the grill for optimal convenience.
This grill has an ignition system that allows you to get it started right away. Once you ignite it, the grill will heat up very fast. Enjoy optimal heat retention due to the cast iron cooking grid that holds onto heat.
Multiple consumers say that this is the best 6-burner propane grill. Since it has so many burners, it is easy to prepare several different types of food at the same time.
Other people mentioned its ease of use. You can learn how to use a variety of features relatively quickly so that you can start using this grill fast.
- 74,000 total BTU per hour
- 815 square inches of total grilling area
- 6 infrared sizzle zone burners
- 15-year warranty
- The grill starts right away due to its battery-free ignition
- The cooking grids are made from stainless steel for optimal durability
- This grill has a lot of cooking power
- There is a lot of space on the grid
- It heats up fast
- Some parts may start to rust prematurely
4. 3 Embers 4-Burner Dual Fuel Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The 3 Embers Propane Gas Grill is easy to use and has a window on the lid so that you can easily monitor what you are cooking. With four burners, prepare a full meal simultaneously.
Use the wheels to move this grill into the proper place. When you are cooking, you have your main burners and a side burner for things like gravy and sauce. This grill is very easy to keep clean.
It wipes down with ease after it has cooled. The knobs are easy to operate so that you can quickly achieve the desired temperature.
This is among the best 4-burner gas grills, according to consumers. All of the burners ignite quickly and get hot fast so that you can prepare food in an efficient manner. Other people said that this grill cooks very evenly. You never have to worry about one side being hot while the other is not.
- 48,000 BTU per hour
- 540 sq. in. of primary cooking area
- 4 ceramic-titanium-coated stainless steel burners and one cast-iron side burner.
- Lifetime warranty for main burners
- Cook with flexibility due to the four burners
- The knobs are illuminated for easy cooking in the dark
- This grill has wheels
- It is easy to assemble
- The grill heats up fast
- Some parts may rust prematurely
5. Fuego Professional Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Fuego Professional Propane Gas Grill has a lot of cooking surface space so that you can easily prepare large meals at the same time. Cook up to 20 burgers weighing about one-quarter pound simultaneously.
This grill has strong BTUs so that you are always getting a high level of power when preparing food. It is easy to reach the desired temperature and maintain it due to the materials of this grill. Operate at 250 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit with this grill.
It does not take a long time to assemble this grill. Due to its size and shape, you can fit it into smaller spaces too, making it a good choice for people with limited backyard space.
Many consumers talked about the features of this grill. It has everything that you need to prepare a wide array of meals. It is also easy to use. Other people mentioned its efficiency. Once you ignite it, it will heat up very fast so that it does not take a long time to prepare full meals.
- Get maximum cooking power due to the 26,500 BTUs
- Cook a full meal on the 525 square inches of cooking space
- The compact size makes this grill perfect for a small patio or backyard
- It is easy to monitor the temperature
- You can assemble it fast
- It cooks efficiently
- This is not the best grill for searing
6. Dyna-Glo Stainless Premium GrillView at Amazon
The Dyna-Glo Stainless Premium Grill has five burners and ample cooking space so that you can cook an entire spread at the same time. There is a rotisserie burner for the times when you want to make this type of chicken.
With 79,000 BTUs, you can be confident that you are getting a high level of power from this grill. It is easy to set the temperature on the different burners since they each have their own knob that is easy to operate.
This grill uses stainless steel to ensure a high level of durability. With a large handle on the lid, it is simple to control whether your foods are covered or not. Move this grill with ease due to its wheels. It also has a lot of space underneath to store your grilling tools and supplies.
A lot of people remarked on the features of this liquid propane grill. They are really easy to learn and let you cook almost anything. Other people talked about the assembly. It does not take a long time to get this grill together and running.
- 79,000 BTU total cooking power
- You get 764 square inches of cooking space to prepare full meals
- There are five stainless steel commercial-grade tube burners for cooking flexibility
- Additional side burner and rotisserie burner
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel cooking grates
- It is easy to assemble
- It heats up fast
- The materials are durable
- The back of the grill can sometimes get too hot
7. KitchenAid 740-0780 Built-in Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The KitchenAid Propane Gas Grill is made of all stainless steel. This ensures that the grill will remain durable even when you use it for long periods of time. This material also looks sleek and will fit into any backyard decorating scheme.
Assembly does not take too long so you can start using your grill quickly. All of the burners have their own knobs so that you can operate them at independent temperatures, depending on what you are cooking.
Because of this, you will not have to worry about accidentally burning any food. This also reduces the risk of cold and hot spots in your foods.
This is one of the best built-in gas grills under 1,000, according to consumers. It is easy to install so you will not have to wait long to start using your grill.
Other consumers talked about the materials used to build this grill. They are highly durable so you do not have to worry about things breaking prematurely.
- 61,000 total BTU per hour
- 775 square inches of total grilling area
- Four main stainless steel burners with one infrared rotisserie burner
- 10 Year main burner warranty
- It is made of all stainless steel to prevent rusting
- You can convert it to natural gas for optimal convenience when you are cooking
- Assembly does not take very long
- There is plenty of space for larger meals
- It is easy to learn how to use the different features
- The catch area weld may break prematurely
8. Monument Grills 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill with 2 Side BurnersView at Amazon
The Monument Grills 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill has multiple stainless steel components to ensure durability. You will not have to worry about different parts rusting when the grill sits outside. The grates are also made from stainless steel, so they retain heat well and ensure that all foods on your grill are cooking at a consistent temperature.
With four burners, it is easy to prepare a wide variety of foods simultaneously. Also, this grill features two side burners:
- Regular side burner
- Sear burner
There are knobs that make it easy to control the temperatures of the different burners. You can use the side burner to keep food warm or to make things like sauces or vegetables.
Easily cook when it is dark outside due to the LED capabilities of the control knobs. When you light the grill, it will come to life right away and be at the right temperature within minutes.
Many people said that this is the best four-burner grill. You can use it for everything from barbecue to preparing a large breakfast outside.
Other people said that it was durable. You can use this grill often without having to worry about parts constantly not breaking or not wanting to work properly.
- 72,000 BTU per hour
- 513 sq. in. of primary cooking area
- There are 4 stainless steel burners and two side burners including a sear burner for cooking flexibility
- 8 years warranty for main burners
- The stainless cooking grids ensure optimal longevity
- There is a lot of storage
- The grids are spacious
- You get two different side burners
- Affordable price
- It could be a bit sturdier
9. Char-Griller Triple Play 3-Burner GrillView at Amazon
The Char-Griller Triple Play Grill has three burners so that it is easy to control the temperature for different foods when you are preparing a full meal. This grill will heat up very fast so that you are never waiting to start putting food on the cooking surface.
It is easy to cook almost anything since you get 1,248 square inches of cooking surface. You can use the heat gauges to keep an eye on the temperature that you are cooking at.
The primary materials are stainless steel and cast iron for optimal durability. The cooking grates ensure even cooking since they retain heat very efficiently. When you are done cooking, there is an ash pan. This makes it very easy to keep your grill clean and ready for the next use.
This is the best gas grill under 800, according to many people. It performs at a very high level and will allow you to cook very efficiently. Multiple people said that it is a good choice for larger cuts of meat. It makes it easy to cook them evenly and thoroughly.
- There are three burners for cooking flexibility
- Its ash pan makes cleanup fast and easy
- This grill is easy to maintain
- It heats up fast
- There are three burners
- It takes longer to assemble compared to similar grills
10. Royal Gourmet Propane Gas GrillView at Amazon
The Royal Gourmet Propane Gas Grill has 700 square inches of cooking space. This ensures that you can cook everything from whole chickens to large racks of ribs.
There is also a secondary cooking area so that you can prepare a variety of foods at the same time. Since it has six burners, you can cook a full meal simultaneously. It is easy to ensure that all of the different foods are being cooked at the best temperature.
The burners are made of stainless steel so that they will resist rusting. Most of the other components are also made from this material for optimal durability. There is a lot of storage space under the grill. It also has wheels for easy transport.
This is one of the best propane gas grills under 1000. A lot of people said that it uses the fuel very efficiently so that you will not find yourself changing the tanks out often. Other people discussed its ease of use. This is a grill that can work well for beginners because it is very easy to learn how to use.
- The stainless steel construction makes it durable
- It has 96,000 BTUs for optimal power
- 700 sq. in. of primary cooking area
- 6 Stainless Steel Tube Burners with brass side burner and infrared rear burner.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- There is a lot of storage space
- It has multiple burners
- It is durable
- The tube burners may fail
Tips on Choosing the Best Gas Grills under 1000
When it comes to picking a quality gas grill, you want to ensure that you are vetting the ones that interest you properly. When you do this, it becomes a lot easier to make the final decision.
Natural Gas or Propane Gas Grill?
This is one of the biggest decisions that you will make when it comes to buying a gas grill.
Pros and Cons of Natural Gas
When you connect your grill to your home’s natural gas, you will never have to worry about the gas running out. However, this will sometimes require that you purchase a conversion kit.
The biggest drawback of natural gas grills is that you cant take them camping or somewhere else, as those are not work on propane gas.
Pros and Cons of LP Gas
Propane grills are portable but require that you replace the tanks as they run out.
However, there are larger tanks so that you can cook for a relatively long time before you need to concern yourself with replacing them.
If the portability of your grill is important, go for propane gas grills, if you looking for a grill that you will use only in your backyard then natural gas grills are a better choice.
Look at the Reviews
This is one of the most important steps because you want to know what other people have to say about the grill that you are interested in. It is best to read at least 50 and ensure that you are looking at the negatives and the positives.
As you are reading reviews, you should also pay close attention to the specifications and how people feel about them. This will give you a lot of insight into how the grill will perform for you.
Consider the Durability
When you are spending good money on a gas grill, you want to make sure that it is going to last for the long term. This will require that the grill is using superior materials.
Cast iron and stainless steel are two very popular materials used for gas grills.
Stainless steel will not rust, so when your grill sits outside, you will not have to worry about moisture causing structural integrity issues.
Cast iron can rust, but it is a material that offers superior heat retention. This will ensure that your foods come out exactly as you want them.
These materials are also easy to clean so that you can easily extend the life of your grill since maintenance will not take up a lot of your time.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Gas Grill under 1000
With so many cooking grills on the market, you want to ensure that you are looking at the right features and specifications. This will ensure that it is easy to narrow down your choices.
You want a grill that will be able to handle the demands regarding the size of the meals that you want to cook on it. Look at the size of the grates.
For example, if you want to cook a few dozen burgers at the same time, a great size of 800 square inches or more is a good choice.
When it comes to preparing a variety of foods at once, you want to consider one with multiple burners spread across the grate.
This will allow you to cook different foods at a variety of temperatures so that everything comes out exactly as you intend it to.
The features that will be the most important to you will depend on how you plan to use your grill. For example, if you want to prepare rotisserie-style foods, look for one that has this type of feature.
On the other hand, if you are going to do a lot of cooking at night, one with lights will be beneficial. This will prevent you from having to ensure that you have an external light source in your outdoor space.
The heat level of your grill
The BTU rating will give you a lot of information about the heat level that your grill is capable of. Now, the highest BTU is not always superior.
You want to ensure that the size of the grill works well with the level of BTUs that it puts out.
You should also consider how many burners it has when you are determining this. Then, explore the ignition system and read up about how fast the grill heats up after you ignite it.
When you consider all of this information, it will be easier to choose a grill that can provide the right level of heat and power no matter what foods you are cooking on it.
Gas Grills under 1,000 FAQ
Are All Gas Grills Resistant to Rust?Most of these grills use materials like stainless steel and aluminum on the outer shell so that they are less prone to rust. This does not mean that every component is resistant to it. When you are buying a grill, consider the weather in your area. This will help you to determine which one is most likely to stand up to the elements. You can also choose to purchase a cover for your grill to give it some extra protection against the weather.
What Are the Best Grate Materials?Cast iron and stainless steel are very common. Both of these materials work well to retain heat. This is important because when your grates retain heat well your foods cook faster and more evenly. You will not have to worry about cold and hot spots in anything that you are cooking.
How Many Burners Are Best?This ultimately comes down to your personal preference. If you are planning on using your grill to prepare full meals, having at least three burners is ideal because this lets you cook three different foods at independent temperatures with ease. You will not have to worry about constant monitoring when using different burner temperatures.
Are Gas Grills Easy to Maintain?Yes, these are among the easiest grills to maintain. This is because you do not have to worry about things like ash accumulating. You simply wipe the grill down after it cools and makes sure that it is safely connected to the gas source that you are using. If you are using propane, just ensure that you replace the tanks when they get low.
You now have a list with detailed reviews for the best top-rated gas grills under 1000. Consider exactly what you want to use your grill for and how often to pick the one that best meets your needs.
When it comes to well-made grills, the Weber Genesis Natural Gas Grill is among the best options. Since it works on natural gas, you never have to worry about propane tanks running out. This ensures that you always have a steady source of fuel when you are using your grill.
This grill is compatible with a variety of accessories so that you can customize it to best meet your needs. The grates are made of cast iron, ensuring optimal durability and solid heat retention. It also has porcelain enamel for even better temperature retention and evenness.
The next step is making a decision. When you choose the right grill, you will notice a positive difference in your grilling sessions.