Grinding meat can be a delicate process, and if you mess up in the middle of it, you end up wasting time and meat. What you need is a meat grinder that works efficiently so that you can whip up evenly ground meat, make perfect patties, or cook up some sensational sausages.
We’ve tested numerous meat grinder attachments to put this post together, and we aim to guide you toward the best meat grinder for KitchenAid mixer devices. So, let’s get started.
Best Meat Grinder Attachments for Kitchenaid :
1. KitchenAid KSMFGA Food Grinder AttachmentView at Amazon
Sometimes to get the right product, you have to straight to the source, which is why our next product is from KitchenAid themselves. Despite being made of plastic, the attachment is designed and tested for quality. With the addition of fine and coarse grinding plates, it’s a simple product that gets the job done.
If you haven’t a Kitchenaid mixer, check out those sturdiest manual meat grinders that you can find on the market.
Customers are genuinely surprised by the durability of the plastic, but it is plastic and there’s a general preference among consumers for metal. A handful of customers have trouble grinding more substantial portions, but it does its job well if you stay small.
- Includes a fine grinding plate and a coarse grinding plate to work with different sizes
- The food tray and food pusher ensure the meat has a sturdy place to sit and grinds properly
- The plastic body disassembles and reassembles with ease
- Model KSMFGA includes (1) food grinder, (1) food tray, (1) fine grinding plate, (1) coarse grinding plate, (1) food pusher
- Made by KitchenAid – which means a guaranteed fit on the mixers
- Super easy to take apart, clean, and put back together
- Plastic is sturdier than it looks
- The plastic body isn’t as high-strength as metal
- Doesn’t grind fat or large chunks of meat very easily
2. ANTREE Food Meat Grinder AttachmentsView at Amazon
ANTREE is first on our Kitchenaid metal meat grinder review, coming in with a versatile meat grinder attachment with all sorts of compatibility.
You’ll get two grinding plates, two sausage stuffer tubes, and high-quality material to get the job done. Installing is a cinch, and even though you can’t place the pieces in the dishwasher, the included cleaning brush makes clean-up easy.
Buyers enjoy how effortless the grinder is to use, how well it adjusts speed, and how securely it locks in place on their mixers. The mixture assembles, disassembles, and cleans without problems, according to customers. Some do suggest, however, cutting your meat into thinner strips before grinding.
The ANTREE meat grinder attachment starts us off strong, making this simple and quality product stand out enough that it’s worth adding to your wishlist.
- Has two grinding plates for coarse or fine grinding.
- Made of POM Food-Grade material for safety and durability
- Two sharp stainless steel cutting blades grind meet efficiently.
- Two sausage stuffer tubes let you make sausages as well as a grind.
- Compatible with any KitchenAid Stand Mixer model, the Cuisinart, SM-50, SM-50BC, or SM-50R, but not the K45SS.
- Included cleaning brush makes cleaning less of a hassle.
- Material is safe and heat-resistant
- Compatible with a variety of stand mixer models
- Sharp blades and grinding attachments provide super-efficient meat grinding
- Not dishwasher safe – be careful of blades when handwashing
- Might not grind pieces of meat if they’re too big
3. GVODE Stainless Steel Food GrinderView at Amazon
For a grinder attachment with a professional look and feel, GVODE comes through with this durable and polished attachment.
With more grinding plates than our previous model in review and the safety to place the attachment in the dishwasher, you end up getting even more bang for your buck. Safe materials and a wide range of compatibility make this meat grinder attachment worth the money.
Customers recommend this model highly, stating the attachment is far better than plastic and pleasingly solid. The model is durable, long-lasting, and works exceptionally well for making those sausages, according to buyers.
Like our previous grinder buyers, consumers recommend cutting meat thinner and freezing your meat before you grind.
When you need a grinder attachment that’s going to do a high-quality job, GVODE might be your saving grace, especially this product in particular. For max strength and dependability, this may be the meat grinder attachment for you.
- Food grade materials make up the body for top-quality sturdiness and durability
- Two blades and four grinding plates give you numerous options when it comes to how you want your meat ground
- Compatible with any KitchenAid Stand Mixer model or any mixer that has the same front power hub.
- Two sausage stuffer tubes make professional sausages with ease.
- The polished mirror surface is straightforward to clean and looks pleasing to the eye.
- Dishwasher safe for quick clean-up
- Durable construction keeps this attachment in good condition for at least a couple of years
- Super secure; makes sausages particularly well thanks to the metal sausage stuffer tubes
- Might not grind meat if it’s too large
- You’ll need to watch out if you put the sharp bits in the dishwasher
4. InnoMoon Food Meat Grind AttachmentView at Amazon
Our other plastic contender is the InnoMoon Meat Grinder, complete with grinding plates, blades, and sausage tubes, all in pairs of two. The plastic build is FDA approved and withstands corrosion to give it a long life.
Even though it may not be as heavy-duty as metal, this meat grinder holds up well for its composition and is fair game in the quest for the best.
Buyers are happy that the product is sturdy, especially since it’s made of plastic, and are delighted with how easy it is to assemble.
Customers do complain that the cleaning isn’t very straightforward, however, since the plastic part may warp in the dishwasher, it can be tough to reach the individual nooks and crannies of the item.
For a reliable option that doesn’t break the bank, this meat grinder is a gift. With every accessory you need and smooth operation, you’ll be grinding meat the right way in no time.
- Matte black plastic resists corrosion and oils
- Comes with two different grinding plates, grinding blades, and sausage stuffer tube sizes for a variety
- Can grind two pounds of meat in only a minute
- FDA approved construction means this model is healthy to use
- Comes with a brush and food pusher for thorough clean-up
- The material holds up for a long time.
- Comes with cleaning supplies
- Can grind a lot of meat in a short amount of time
- There’s a high chance of damaging the plastic when putting it into the dishwasher
5. GVODE Metal Food Grinder AttachmentView at Amazon
For our last product comes another attachment from GVODE, with a sturdy meat grinder attachment compatible with all Kitchenaid Stand Mixer models.
With a variety of grinding shapes and included accessories, you guarantee yourself the ability to grind to your needs.
Despite not being dishwasher safe, the grinder attachment is easy to clean with warm water and soap, making using the ANTREE attachment stress-free from start to finish.
Generally, consumers are happy with the product; they like the speed, variety, and ease of installation. Some customers do wish all of the attachment was stainless steel, however. They also suggest washing right after use; otherwise, the meat on and in the grinder will dry up and be hard to clean.
This GVODE product is a reliable contender for the best meat grinder attachment, so if you’re looking for quality and versatility, this item is a very safe bet.
- Has four different grinding plates for grinding variety.
- Has two cutting blades in one for efficient meat separation.
- Comes with three sausage stuffer tubes for expert sausages.
- A large stainless steel food tray lets you pack more than one ingredient at a time.
- Premium aluminum alloy body provides durability.
- Comes with a cleaning brush for your convenience.
- Grinding variety
- Easy from installation to clean-up
- The product is sturdy and feels stable to use
- Not dishwasher safe
- It May discolor over time if not dried properly
- Only partially stainless steel
Making the Decision
After all of our comparing and deliberation, we can confidently say that the GVODE Stainless Steel Food Grinder would be your best option for the perfect meat grinder.
It’s everything you’d want in a grinder attachment, sturdy construction, a range of compatibility, a variety of grinding plates, and safe for the dishwasher – just be careful with the sharp parts.
For a less expensive piece, check out the InnoMoon Food Meat Grind Attachment, which should give you little problems as long as you don’t accidentally put the plastic in the dishwasher.
When it comes to meat grinder attachments, many products are so similar but never quite the same, making it hard to choose. We hope you take our recommendations or at least check out any other option in our review because when it comes down to it, your equipment might be the thing that makes or breaks your cooking.