Table of Contents Hide
- The 10 Best Sausage Stuffers:
- 1. LEM Products 1606 5-Pound Stainless-steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer
- 2. Hakka 2 Speed Stainless-Steel Vertical 5-7 Lb Sausage Maker
- 3. Master Feng Stainless-steel Sausage Maker
- 4. Fantes Sausage Maker
- 5. Hakka 11 Lb/5 L Sausage Stuffer
- 6. Weston Manual Vertical Sausage Stuffer
- 7. Aobosi 3-IN-1 Meat Mincer & Sausage Stuffer
- 8. Super Deal 5L Stainless-Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer
- 9. Goplus 5 Lbs/3L Vertical Sausage Stuffer
- 10. VIVO Sausage Stuffer
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Sausage Stuffers
- Best Sausage Stuffers FAQ
- Making the Decision
Making your own sausage at home allows you to experiment with flavors and come up with some truly delicious sausage concoctions. However, a few minutes of trying to make said sausage without a sausage stuffer is going to leave you frustrated and ready to find a product designed for the task (trust me on this one). Save yourself time and frustration and purchase a sausage stuffer now.
We’ve compiled a review of 10 of the best sausage stuffers to make it easy for you to find the product that will best meet your needs. Read through our reviews to help you decide which sausage stuffer you’d like to purchase to help you create your own delicious sausage with ease!
The 10 Best Sausage Stuffers:
1. LEM Products 1606 5-Pound Stainless-steel Vertical Sausage StufferView at Amazon
The LEM Products 5-Pound Stainless-steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer is another great option to consider. It has a large cylinder designed to hold five pounds of meat, so you’ll be able to work uninterrupted for quite some time.
This product features quality construction. It has a stainless-steel base and cylinder, hardened steel gears, and a protective gearbox.
When you’re working with the machine, you’ll appreciate that it doesn’t slide all over your counter. You can secure it to the countertop using the two included clamps.
When you purchase this product, you’ll receive ½-inch, ¾-inch, and 1-inch plastic stuffing tubes. The manufacturer also includes a two-year warranty to cover parts and labor.
Customers have shared that this is the best sausage stuffer machine because of how well it performs and easy it is to use. They have noted that this machine performs like a commercial-grade machine.
Customers have also shared that they feel like the sausage stuffer is made from high-quality, durable materials, which gives them confidence that they’ll be able to get a lot of use out of their purchase. Finally, they also love how easy it is to clean the stuffer when they are finished working.
- The stainless-steel construction helps to make this a durable option that will perform well for many years to come.
- The included clamps will help secure the sausage stuffer to your counter and prevent it from slipping as you are working.
- The cylinder has a five-pound capacity which will allow you to stuff a lot of sausage before stopping to refill it.
- Approximate Dimensions: 15 (H) x 9 1/4 (W) x 6 (Deep); Cylinder Dimensions: 8 1/4 (H) x 5 1/2 (Diameter)
- Plastic stuffing tubes are included with your purchase.
- The machine has hardened steel gears in a protective gearbox.
- A two-year parts and labor warranty is included with your purchase.
- This is one of the more expensive options on our list.
- Depending on how thick your counter is, the clamps may not be wide enough.
2. Hakka 2 Speed Stainless-Steel Vertical 5-7 Lb Sausage MakerView at Amazon
If you’re looking for one of the best 5 lb sausage stuffers, you’ll definitely want to check out the Hakka 2 Speed Stainless-Steel Vertical 5-7 Lb Sausage Maker. This model features two-speed settings, allowing you to work at the best speed for each task.
It comes with four different nozzles to allow you to make a variety of sausage sizes. You’ll receive 16-, 22-, 32-, and 38-millimeter nozzles with your purchase.
This product is designed using quality materials and construction. It has a stainless-steel base plate, cylinder, canister, and stuffing tubes. The handle is also tight-fitting and ergonomically shaped to make it easy to operate the machine.
This is a popular sausage maker. Customers like that it can be effectively operated by a single user. They also like that the stuffer is very heavy-duty and durable.
One feature that is very popular with customers is the dual-speed settings. They share that this makes it fast to insert and retract the plunger, but allows you to slow down when you are pushing meat into the casing.
- The stainless aluminum design and metal gears prevent this model from rusting as others will.
- 2-Speed used more quick and smoothly
- All parts that contact food directly reach up to SGS food hygiene standard
- The handle fits tightly into the machine and has an ergonomic design to make it easy to turn.
- All Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer (All Stainless Steel Base Plate, Cylinder, Stuffing Tubes & Canister. Piston includes an air release)
- There are two-speed settings.
- You can make 16-, 22-, 32-, and 38-millimeter sausages.
- The handle features an easy-to-use and ergonomic design.
- A few people who purchased this machine have shared that some of the chrome on the body of the stuffer chips off.
- The machine may not push all the meat out to fill your sausage casings.
3. Master Feng Stainless-steel Sausage MakerView at Amazon
You’ll find that the Master Feng Stainless-steel Sausage Maker will allow you to easily stuff your own sausage at home. This is one of the best commercial sausage stuffers for a variety of reasons.
The cylinder has a large six-pound capacity, which will allow you to keep working without lots of interruptions to refill it. The stuffer has a horizontal clip base design which lets you clip it to the edge of your table or counter as you work.
When you purchase this stuffer, you’ll receive four stainless-steel tubes and four plastic tubes with diameters 14, 18, 21, and 25 mm.
People who have purchased this sausage stuffer have shared that it is very easy to use. They like that you have control over the speed setting. Multiple customers also shared that the company provides excellent customer service.
- With the six-pound capacity of the cylinder, you won’t feel like you are constantly having to stop to refill the meat.
- 14-, 18-, 21-, and 25-millimeter tubes are included to allow you to make a variety of sausage sizes.
- This model is very quiet when it operates.
- The cylinder has a six-pound capacity.
- You can clip the stuffer to your table or countertop.
- This option is not as durable as some of the other products on our list.
- The suction cups don’t always keep the stuffer from sliding around on the counter.
4. Fantes Sausage MakerView at Amazon
If you’re on a budget and are looking for the best cheap sausage stuffers, check out the Fantes Sausage Maker. This product can help you make delicious homemade sausages in your own home. It includes 15-, 19-, and 22-mm nozzles.
The Fantes Sausage Maker is made using aluminum and plastic. It has a suction base to help keep it secure while you are working.
This option is easy to use. Simply place your meat in the canister, place a casing on the nozzle, and turn the handle to fill the casing. The canister can hold up to 2.2 pounds of meat.
Customers who have purchased this sausage stuffer have shared that it is a great purchase for beginners or those who don’t stuff large quantities of sausage. They say it is very easy to use and that cleanup is a breeze.
- The suction base helps keep the sausage maker from sliding around.
- There are three different nozzle sizes to allow you to make different sizes of sausages.
- Create thin, regular, and plump Links with 3 nozzle sizes (15, 19, and 22-millimeter diameter); customize flavor and meat combinations
- Fill the Canister with sausage meat, slide the casing onto the nozzle and turn the handle to fill; guide the casing by hand to prevent breakage; tie at the desired length
- This product is easy to operate.
- It has a suction base to keep it in place on your counter.
- This product is compact and easy to store in your kitchen.
- This option does not have a very large capacity.
- It only comes with three different nozzle sizes.
5. Hakka 11 Lb/5 L Sausage StufferView at Amazon
The Hakka 11 lb/5 L Sausage Stuffer is one of the best sausage stuffers for home use. This stuffer features two-speed settings to help you efficiently stuff your sausages. It comes with four different nozzles that measure 2/3-inch, 5/8-inch, 1 ¼-inch, and 1 ½-inch.
This product features all stainless-steel construction. The stainless steel base plate, cylinder, stuffing tubes, and canister help ensure that the stuffer will operate well and last for many years to come.
All of the pieces of the sausage stuffer that will come into contact with food are made to meet SGS food hygiene standards.
Customers love how easy it is to set up and clean up using this product. They have shared that it operates very smoothly. They also like the quality materials and solid construction of the product.
- Equipped with Two fill rates system, easy to use and quick
- 2-Speed used more quick and smoothly
- All parts that contact food directly reach up to SGS food hygiene standard
- This product has an 11-pound capacity, which allows you to fill a lot of sausage before stopping to refill the canister.
- The stuffer is made using stainless steel to add to its quality and durability.
- The canister has a large capacity.
- The parts of the stuffer that come into contact with meat meet SGS food hygiene standards.
- Four different nozzles are included with your purchase.
- It is a little challenging for a single user to operate this product without assistance.
- This is one of the more expensive sausage stuffers.
6. Weston Manual Vertical Sausage StufferView at Amazon
The Weston Manual Vertical Sausage Stuffer is another product you may want to consider. This option features a stainless-steel canister that can hold up to 7 pounds of meat.
The Weston Manual Vertical Sausage Stuffer is designed to be very durable and last for a long time. It features coated stainless-steel housing and heavy-duty steel gears.
You’ll also love that the canister tilts allow for quick and easy loading of your sausage meat. There are rubber feet on the base to prevent it from sliding all around.
The Weston Manual Vertical Sausage Stuffer is popular with customers who purchased it. They have shared that it has a lot of features that make it easy to operate.
They like the tilting canister and the two-gear settings to help you control the speed. Customers have shared that it is easy enough for one user to operate without assistance.
- This model has a pressure release valve that keeps you in control of the flow of the meat.
- The tilting canister will make it easy to refill it with meat.
- Coated stainless steel housing with rubber feet for added stability
- Heavy-duty, dual-speed, steel gears for rapid loading and pressing
- The canister tilts out for quick loading
- The canister has a 7-pound capacity.
- The sausage stuffer can be disassembled for quick and easy clean-up.
- There are rubber feet to keep it in place as you work.
- This model does not live up to the quality of some of the other products we reviewed.
- The meat will be left at the bottom of the canister once you are finished.
7. Aobosi 3-IN-1 Meat Mincer & Sausage StufferView at Amazon
You’ll love the versatility of the Aobosi 3-in-1 Meat Mincer & Sausage Stuffer. In addition to allowing you to stuff sausage, this product can also be used as a meat mincer and kubbe maker. You’ll find it useful for a variety of tasks including stuffing sausages, making meat pies, grinding meat for casseroles, and even making baby food.
One of the reasons we selected this product as the best electric meat grinder sausage stuffer is because of how safe and easy to use it is.
It has a dual safety switch to prevent the machine from accidentally getting switched on.
The machine also features a reinforced chassis and trapezoidal design to keep it very stable as it grinds your meats and stuffs your sausages.
Once you have whipped up a batch of your favorite sausage recipe, you will be able to clean up quickly. The parts can all be removed for easy cleaning. Just clean each piece in warm water and dry it, then you’ll be set to use the machine again.
Customers have shared that this is a very powerful machine that works well. They love how durable the stainless-steel parts are.
Customers are also a fan of how quick and easy clean-up is when they are done using the 3-in-1 Meat Mincer and Sausage Stuffer. Since everything comes apart for cleanup, they don’t feel like they are scrubbing a trying to get at tiny pieces of meat for hours.
- This machine can be used as a sausage stuffer, meat miner, and kubbe maker, so you’re sure to get a lot of use out of it.
- It has a dual safety switch to prevent accidental injuries.
- The parts are removable for quick clean-up.
- HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS With this electric meat grinder, DIY your family food and control the meat-fat ratio.
- CLEANING AND WARRANTY Clean all parts thoroughly in warm water. They are NOT dishwasher safe. Always dry the parts immediately after washing for longer service life.
- There is a reverse button you can use to remove anything that gets stuck.
- The blades and housing are made of quality, food-grade stainless steel.
- The machine is sturdy with a reinforced chassis to help it perform well.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee and a 12- month replacement warranty are provided by the manufacturer.
- You cannot wash the parts in the dishwasher.
- The machine may get warm if you are using it for bigger jobs.
8. Super Deal 5L Stainless-Steel Vertical Sausage StufferView at Amazon
As a final option, consider the Super Deal 5L Stainless-Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer. This product includes a removable cylinder designed to make filling and cleaning very easy. It is designed to be used by both right-handed and left-handed users.
This model has a full stainless-steel body, metal gears, and a piston rod. These features contribute to its performance and durability. It also has a locking nut to prevent leaks and a steady base plate to keep it secure on your countertop or table.
Customers who have purchased this product have shared that it is a great deal for the price. They say it is easy to use and very sturdy. They like that the base plate helps keep the sausage maker in place as they are using it.
- The locking nut helps make sure nothing leaks.
- The cylinder can be removed, making it easy to fill it up and clean it when you are finished.
- A steady base plate with 4 nozzles ensures better stability
- Suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Locking nut to prevent leaking
- This product is made using quality stainless steel.
- It has a base plate with grips to keep it from moving around on your counter.
- Operating this model is simple.
- You may have some difficulties getting the handle to stay attached.
- Cleaning the plunger is not very easy.
9. Goplus 5 Lbs/3L Vertical Sausage StufferView at Amazon
One of the best vertical sausage stuffers we could find is the Goplus 5 Lbs/3L Vertical Sausage Stuffer. You can make four different sizes of sausage using the .6-, .7, .9, and 1-inch tubes that come with the stuffer.
This stuffer includes a large clamp that will keep it securely attached to a countertop or table. This will allow you to operate it without worrying about it sliding or shifting around.
This product’s cylinder is made from stainless steel. The other parts of the machine are made from aluminum. These materials were selected because of their durability and resistance to rust.
Customers feel like this is a great buy for the price. They say that it is very easy to use and allows you to fill your sausage casings very quickly.
- The different pieces of this stuffer can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
- The four different tubes will allow you to make different sizes of sausage.
- It has a clamp to keep it securely attached to a table or counter.
- This product is made using stainless steel and aluminum.
- You can make .6-, .7, .9, and 1-inch sausages with this model.
- This model does not operate as smoothly as some of the other products on our list.
- A fair amount of meat is left in the cylinder and does not get pushed into your casings.
10. VIVO Sausage StufferView at Amazon
One of the best manual sausage stuffers for you to consider is the VIVO Sausage Stuffer. This is a heavy-duty option that features metal construction. It has a stainless-steel cylinder and spout, metal gears and pistons, and a metal crank and base.
To prevent the unit from overheating when you are stuffing a large batch of sausage, this product also has a piston with an air release valve. You can tilt the cylinder back to make refilling it simple when you are ready to add more meat.
Your purchase of this product includes 10-, 20-, 30-, and 40-millimeter plastic nozzles. This stuffer can be disassembled for quick clean-up and compact storage.
If you talk to customers who have purchased this product, you’ll find that there is a lot to love about it. They like that the stuffer has a large capacity and that it can be easily operated by one person working by themselves.
Another popular feature is how easy it is to clean the unit when you have finished making your batch of sausage. Customers have also shared that they find that this product is well-built and very sturdy.
- The tilting cylinder makes it easy and mess-free to add more meat to the stuffer.
- The included 10-, 20-, 30-, and 40-millimeter plastic nozzles will allow you to make different sizes of sausage.
- The air release valve helps the unit stay cool while you are working.
- Four different-sized plastic nozzles are included with your purchase.
- The manufacturer offers a limited one-year warranty.
- The handle doesn’t turn as easily as some other sausage stuffers.
- You may notice that the unit rocks as you use it.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Sausage Stuffers
Since there are so many different sausage stuffers on the market, you want to take some time before selecting one to purchase.
Think about your specific needs and desires as you compare the different features of each product. We’ve compiled a short buying guide to help make it a little easier for you to select the right product for you.
Type of Sausage Stuffer
The first thing you will want to decide is the type of sausage stuffer you want to purchase.
There are three main types of sausage stuffers: horn sausage stuffers, horizontal sausage stuffers, and vertical sausage stuffers.
Horn sausage stuffers are normally made from cast iron. These stuffers are manual and typically have a capacity between three and five pounds.
Horizontal sausage stuffers can hold larger quantities of meat.
The horizontal design pushes the sausage sideways through the cylinder into the casings. You can find horizontal stuffers that are manual or motorized.
Vertical sausage stuffers are also available in motorized and manual options. Their design pushes the sausage down the chute into the casing at the base of the machine. This is the most common type of sausage stuffer.
Materials and Quality
Next, you will want to pay close attention to the materials used to make the sausage stuffer. Look for products that are made using stainless steel or aluminum. These metals will not rust and are easier to clean.
Also, look at the materials used to make the handle. You want the handle to be durable and easy to turn, so ideally you should look for a metal handle.
The capacity of the cylinder is another feature to consider.
Finding a sausage stuffer that has a larger capacity will allow you to stuff more sausages at a time before needing to stop and refill the cylinder.
This will be especially useful if you make large batches at the same time.
Another important feature to look for is the size of the tubes that come with the sausage stuffers you are considering.
Think about the sizes of sausage you want to make and be sure to select a stuffer that offers tubes that will make this possible.
Best Sausage Stuffers FAQ
Can I just use a meat grinder to stuff sausage?While many meat grinders also include the ability to stuff sausage, they are not as easy or efficient to use. When you purchase a dedicated sausage stuffer, you'll find that you are able to stuff larger batches of sausage much more quickly. Sausage stuffers are also easier to operate and will be a much better option if you are trying to work by yourself. Unless you'll only be making sausage occasionally, you will definitely want to make the investment to purchase a sausage stuffer.
What size should a sausage stuffer be?The answer to this question will depend on a few factors. First, you should think about how frequently you'll be using your sausage stuffer and how many pounds of sausage you'll be making at a time. If you will be making very large batches, you will likely want to look for a sausage stuffer with a large capacity, since it will allow for fewer interruptions to refill the canister. Another thing to consider when deciding the size of the stuffer you will purchase is the available storage space in your home. Be sure to fit a product that you'll be able to store somewhere you'll be able to easily get at it when you want to use it.
How long should you soak sausage casings?You will want to soak sausage casings for about one hour before filling them.
Making the Decision
Now that you’ve read through our reviews and sausage stuffers buying guide, you should have all the information you’ll need to select the right product to match your needs.
We think all 10 of the products on our list would make an excellent purchase, but the Aobosi 3-in-1 Meat Mincer and Sausage Stuffer is the one that really stood out the most to use.
We like the versatility of this product. On top of helping you efficiently stuff your sausages; it can also be used as a meat mincer and kubbe maker.
This option has a dual safety switch, and reinforced chassis, and is easy to clean. There truly is a lot you’ll find to love about it. You’ll enjoy how easy it is to use and how quickly you’ll be able to stuff a large batch of sausage.
Place your order for the Aobosi 3-in-1 Meat Mincer and Sausage Stuffer today. Before you know it, you’ll be able to whip up a batch of your own homemade sausage!