It’s incredible how cooking outdoors seems to make your meat of choice taste all the better. It’s human nature to want to seek out a grill with all the bells and whistles you can get, and we know that one of the most desirable features can be a quality rotisserie to roast your meat the way your grill couldn’t on its own.
We’ve tested out and analyzed dozens of gas grills with that fantastic rotisserie feature and compiled this in-depth list to guide you toward the best rotisserie grill capabilities there are.
Top Rotisserie Grills Reviews
1. Lion Premium Grills 90814 40″ Propane Grill with RotisserieView at Amazon
For a grill head with everything you’ll ever need, look no further than this Lion Premium Propane Gas Grill.
Complete with immensely sturdy construction, a massive amount of cooking space, high power, and all the bells and whistles you’d ever want in a built-in rotisserie grill, this product easily compares to others even twice its price.
Whether you want a smoker box, a warming rack, lights, a rotisserie, or a built-in griddle, it doesn’t matter, because this grill has it all and will leave you starstruck.
Buyers love the incredible amount of features that this grill offers and find the overall functioning very impressive. Customers say the grill cooks evenly and looks gorgeous, but that this grill is one you’ll need to take care of because replacing parts can put a strain on your wallet.
Thanks to Lion Premium Grills, we’re able to recommend this best propane gas grill with rotisserie functionality.
You’ll understand precisely why this grill is priced the way it is and have a cooking tool that enables you to employ every form of outdoor cooking you’ve ever wanted.
- 5 cast stainless steel burners (90,000 total BTUs)
- XL commercial temperature gauge
- 1030 square inches of cooking surface
- Size: 40
- Infrared rotisserie back burner
- Comes with a jaw-dropping amount of cooking features
- Cooks as fantastic as it looks
- Impresses a crowd while being able to cook for everyone
- Replacing parts can be a nuisance when it comes to time and money, so take good care of this grill.
2. Weber Summit S-670 LP Gas Grill, 7370001 with RotisserieView at Amazon
There’s quite possibly no grill better to kick off our list of reviews than the Summit S-670.
With a massive amount of cooking space, side burners, independent controls, grill lights, and a built-in rotisserie, the Summit already gives you a great deal to work with.
You can use this Weber grill with natural gas or liquid propane, and with 60,8000 BTU per hour, there’s no doubt that you’ll always be able to reach the cooking conditions that you need.
Consumers agree that the Summit S-670 truly is a high-end product. According to customers, the surface heats evenly, the sear burner makes lovely marks, the grill is easy to start, the rotisserie gives a quality taste to the meat, and the grill lights are incredibly helpful.
Buyers do wish the rotisserie was longer, however, think the burners take too long to light up and turn off when you need all six of them and believe that the smoker box doesn’t give food as smokey of a taste as one would expect from such a top-shelf grill.
The best propane grill with rotisserie accessories should still be top-of-the-line, whether the rotisserie performs well independently from the unit or not. The Summit S-670 is the grill to please your needs with the quality to leave you satisfied every time, making this a purchase well worth the price.
- Offers 60,800 BTU for the main cooking area, a 12,000 BTU flush-mount side burner, and a 10,600 BTU sear burner
- Rear-mounted rotisserie uses infrared cooking techniques and folds into the side table when not in use
- You get 624 square inches of cooking space plus a 145-inch warming rack for optimal spaciousness
- 9 mm stainless steel cooking grates ensure excellent heat retention
- Grill lights illuminate using an integrated tilt sensor when you open the grill, so you can cook even in nighttime conditions
- LED fuel gauge allows you to check the temperature with the push of a button
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition systems let you turn on whichever burners you need to ensure you cook for the right amount of people
- The product comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- The stainless steel work area has built-in tool hooks for easy access to your cooking utensils
- A huge surface serves any crowd and cooks consistently
- Lighted knobs and grill lights help out a lot
- Rotisserie produces fantastically cooked meat
- Takes a little while to start up all six burners and turn them all off since the burner controls are independent
- The rotisserie length isn’t quite proportionate to the grill
3. Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill with RotisserieView at Amazon
For some, six burners may be overkill, so our next product is one of the best 4-burner grills that we’ve tried out. The Monument is a rugged stainless steel propane grill with durable cooking grates, angled flame tamers, and LED-lit control knobs for added assistance and ambiance.
You’ll be working with 513 square inches of primary cooking space, an efficient side burner, and a closed-cart design for storage space as well as tool hooks on the work tables, making this a 4-burner grill you don’t want to miss out on using.
Buyers are pleased with the quality of the material, the ease of assembly, and the speed at which this grill heats up. The rotisserie operates wonderfully, the side burner heats fast, and the cooking stays consistent whether the lid is open or closed.
Some customers do say the hood is a bit too light to feel secure, however, and also report rust problems after a few months of use, consequently recommending other customers invest in a waterproof cover.
In our search for the best-rated gas grill with a rotisserie function, this grill is a top pick for buyers looking for something that isn’t too flashy but still has a lot to offer.
With a durable cooking area, perfect heat distribution, and user-friendly accessories, you’re sure to be happy with the choice of this grill.
- Provides 513.3 square inches of cooking space for optimal crowd-pleasing
- Comes with 4 304 stainless steel main burners and one side burner
- Made with porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grids to give a long-lasting cooking surface
- Angled flame tamers make sure the heat is always evenly distributed
- LED-lit control knobs let you cook at night without issue
- Can reach temperatures as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit without issue
- Rotisserie works incredibly well
- The heating stays even regardless of whether the lid is shut or open
- May rust after a few months of use if consistently left outside
- The Hood could be a little heavier for better security
4. Weber 61016001 Genesis II E-335 Liquid Propane Grill (Rotisserie Sold Separately)View at Amazon
Not every grill comes with a rotisserie, but if you can get your hands on the separate rotisserie attachment, the Weber Genesis II E-335 is a fantastic investment for your grilling and rotisserie needs.
With a fully-functional GS4 grilling system, a large amount of cooking space for a 3-burner grill, and a combination of tool hooks and an enclosed area for storage, you’ll have everything you need to get cooking.
Buyers are delighted with the construction of the grill, saying the product is well-built, and agree that the heat performance is high-quality.
Customers have been able to reach 700 degrees Fahrenheit with no problem, cook with minimal flare-ups, and clean up with ease after cooking.
Most agree the assembly is relatively time-consuming and also warn that when you use the rotisserie grill attachment, you’ll have to remove the cooking grates and warming rack for every use.
Despite the time you need to put into putting things together and taking things apart, this Weber Genesis model is a lovely small bbq with a rotisserie function.
Once you make a few adjustments here and there, you can eliminate those minor inconveniences that might take away from otherwise exceptional cooking.
The Genesis II E-335 is a model made to deliver greatness, and we promise you’ll see that once you get the hang of using it.
- You get 513 square inches of primary cooking space plus an additional 156 square inches of warming rack space
- Main burners prove 39,000 BTU per hour, the side burner produces 12,000 BTU, and the sear station provides 9,000 BTU
- GS4 Grilling System includes high-performance burners, Infinity ignition, Flavorizer bars, and an excellent grease management system
- iGrill is compatible with temperature monitoring using your mobile device
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates can fit 20 burgers
- Runs on liquid propane and has a fuel gauge so you can always monitor your fuel levels
- Provides high heat in a quick timeframe
- Parts fit together securely, and the grill is overall well-built
- Clean-up is a cinch and the warming rack is pleasingly collapsible when not in use
- Many parts make assembly take a long time
- Weber grease pans are a bit too tall to stick under a chicken when using the rotisserie; you may need to invest in shorter grease trays
- You must remove the warming rack and cooking grates whenever you use the rotisserie attachment
5. Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared (Rotisserie Sold Separately)View at Amazon
One of the most unique and effective grilling techniques is using infrared technology, which is just what this Char-Broil grill does.
This cart-style grill with a stainless steel finish provides fantastic cooking space, easy ignition, and infrared cooking tech that eliminates flare-ups and cold spots.
The rotisserie is sold separately from the grill, but buying the addition makes this a strong contender for the best gas grill with infrared rotisserie and grilling functionality.
The infrared cooking method of this grill makes consumers very happy since they can agree that they experience no flare-ups and no hot and cold spots, just as the advertisement promises.
According to buyers, assembly is quicker than one would expect, the grill can climb to temperatures as high as 650 degrees Fahrenheit without complication, and the food always turns out excellent.
Some customers, however, note that there are small holes in the grates that can become easily clogged, and that cleanup may become difficult for this reason.
For superb cooking, the Char-Broil grill equips all the right techniques to do the job. With the best-infrared quality and the best bbq rotisserie kit, you’ll have a winning combination for mouth-watering meals every time.
- 24,000 BTU across three burners powers the 450 square inches of primary cooking space, while the side burner provides an extra 10,000 BTU, and a warming rack provides additional space
- TRU-infrared cooking technology eliminates hot and cold spots, prevents flare-ups, and doesn’t allow the cooking flame to touch the food at all
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge enables you to monitor temperature as much as you need
- The push-to-start ignition makes for a hassle-free start-up
- Infrared technology ensures even heating every time
- Flame stays below the grates for quick and effective indirect heating
- Provides the space to feed larger families
- Holes in the grates may clog with burnt food
- The additional rotisserie attachment may strain under the weight of more than one chicken
6. Napoleon LEX 485 BBQ Grill, Propane Gas – LEX485RSIBPSS-1 with RotisserieView at Amazon
We’re taking our gas bbq with rotisserie reviews back to those cart-style grills with the Napoleon LEX 485.
This gas grill offers massive heat output, unique wave-shaped cooking grids, and extra features like ample side shelves, an integrated ice bucket, and a cutting board.
Napoleon is, after all, a brand that gives you the durability, ease of use, and quality grilling that you deserve.
Consumers concede that the construction of this grill is premium and gorgeous, agree that the assembly is relatively straightforward, and attest to the speed and power of the grill’s heating.
Unfortunately, buyers do say that the heat can become too much to handle sometimes and warn other potential customers about grease fires.
Another, albeit more minor, customer complaint is that the instruction manual doesn’t let buyers know how to set up the lighting system properly.
As long as you know to keep the temperature lower than you think you’ll need it, the Napoleon LEX 485 is a product that you will want to get your hands on.
From the fundamental performance to all the bonus features that you get, this gas grill equips you with all the necessities for excellent grilling.
- Provides 74,000 BTU over six burners for high heat output
- Offers 815 square inches of cooking area to feed big crowds, plus infrared rear and side burners
- Instant FailSafe ignition ensures your grill starts up properly every time
- Backlit control knobs allow you always to see what you’re doing
- An integrated ice bucket and cutting board on the right shelf enable you to prep and stay hydrated
- Cast-iron cooking grates for the infrared searing station and stainless steel cooking grates for the main cooking area give you long-lasting cooking surfaces
- Premium stainless steel rotisserie lets you cook rotisserie meat to perfection
- Incredibly durable construction
- The cooking surface preheats in no time
- Visually appealing, especially with all the additional features
- The backlighting system is a bit hard to set up
- Gets too hot sometimes and can cause grease fires
7. Broil King 922584 Baron S490 Gas Grill with Rotisserie, Stainless SteelView at Amazon
Our last outdoor rotisserie grill up for review is the heavy-duty Baron S490 by Broil King. With a sturdy body, flavor-enhancing cooking system, and extensive warranty, this USA-made grill is precisely for people like you who want quality grills.
You get additional burners, easy-to-use control knobs, and, of course, a premium rotisserie system to set you up with an elaborate outdoor cooking unit that you’ll love.
Consumers are impressed with the speed of heat and the even quality of cooking that they can achieve with this grill. The construction pleases buyers, and they experience minimal problems when it comes to the act of cooking.
Most customers take issue with the assembly, however, since the instructions are only pictures, and most difficulties they experience while cooking they believe are due to possibly constructing their grill incorrectly.
If you can figure out how to put this unit of a grill together, you’re in for a cooking experience that delights you and your guests for many days to come.
With long-lasting construction, powerful heating capabilities, and user-friendly features, this grill is a thrilling addition to your outdoor activities.
- 40,000 BTU powers 644 square inches of primary cooking space across four stainless steel dual-tube burners
- You get a 10,000 BTU side burner and a 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner with an included premium rotisserie kit
- Flav-R-Wave stainless steel cooking system pack your meat with flavor while you cook
- Heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grates provide excellent heat retention for consistent cooking
- The product comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the cook-box, a 10-year warranty on the burners, and a 2-year warranty on all other parts
- Sensi-Touch 180-degree control knobs make heat control a snap
- Heats up fast, can get up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit with no issue, and stays consistent
- Construction is of high quality, and the parts hold up very well over time
- Assembly instructions are very vague and may lead to mechanical problems with the grill
8. KitchenAid 740-0781 Built Propane Gas Grill, Stainless SteelView at Amazon
For a more compact product, KitchenAid brings us a built-in liquid propane grill head with excellent construction and extreme power.
From over 800 square inches of cooking space with an effective Even-Heat system to the stainless steel-wrapped cooking grates and a ceramic rotisserie burner, this grill gives you a lovely medium to cook to perfection.
Buyers are quite pleased with the durability and sturdiness of the product, agreeing that the grill is generally well-crafted and performs finely.
Several customers have had issues with the warping of the body over time, but otherwise, the unit performs very nicely and gives off a more than decent heat output.
For a product with simplicity and efficiency, this rotisserie bbq grill is ideal. With even heating capabilities and all the fundamental features you need, you can trust that this grill by KitchenAid will deliver.
- Provides 884 square inches of cooking space (including the primary area and the warming rack) powered by 71,000 BTU across four burners
- Even-Heat system and angled flame tamers provide uniform heat while preventing flare-ups
- Electronic ignition and lid-mounted temperature gauge make the grill easy to start and monitor
- Body, cooking grates, and burners (excluding the ceramic rotisserie burner) are all stainless steel for optimal corrosion and rust resistance
- Stainless steel construction gives the grill a durable feel
- Heat output is fantastic
- Natural gas conversion is a cinch for your licensed plumber since a conversion kit comes included
- The body may warp over time
- Several have had issues with their grills coming dented out of the box
Factors to Consider
Grill Space & Rotisserie Length
When choosing your rotisserie grill, consider how many people you’re feeding. You want an adequate grill space to be able to cook for you and your guests, and you want to have a rotisserie long enough to fit your grill if you’re purchasing a rotisserie separately.
Consider how big or small your family is and what grill space is most suitable for you.
You want a material that ensures your grill has a long lifespan. Consider stainless steel for rust prevention, cast iron for maximum durability, and ceramic for nonstick properties.
One of the most important things to pay attention to is the burners of your grill, both in regards to the number of burners and how much BTU-per-hour they provide in total.
If making sauces and having a spot for your rotisserie also matter significantly to you, you’ll want to be sure you look for a grill with a side burner and rear burner for your rotisserie.
Whether you’re a night owl or you know you might find yourself staying up late while conversing with friends or family, you’ll want to consider a grill with built-in lights. Some gas grills come with control knobs lit up for your convenience while other units also have lights built into the lid, which turn on when the cover is open.
Frequent use of your grill means some parts might experience some wear and tear. Pay attention to the warranty every unit comes with and what pieces have coverage for how long.
The rotisserie, for example, may have a shorter warranty than the cook box or possibly no warranty at all, so if you want coverage for all of your parts, don’t skip out on reading warranty policies before you buy.
After extensive analysis and narrowing down the best gas grills with rotisserie burner accessories, we’ve concluded that our top would be the Lion Premium Grills 40″ Propane Gas Grill.
There are no features that this grill doesn’t have, and because the product is a grill head rather than an entire cart-style unit, you can transport it from place to place – though do take heed that it is heavy.
If you can’t afford that particular grill, we’d suggest the Monument Grills model, which is much simpler but provides fantastic heat retention and superb cooking just the same.
There’s a lot to consider when trying to choose the best gas grill, especially when you know you want a product with that delectable rotisserie cooking functionality.
While it’s always good to do your homework and look around, we seriously consider checking out and purchasing the grills that made our list, even if our top picks don’t necessarily draw you in.
Whatever you choose, remember to grill safely, and know that we wish you the best of luck in your outdoor cooking pursuits!