The smell of pancakes and bacon, while you spend time relaxing in the morning sunshine, can kick off your weekend or vacation on the right foot. The best griddle grill will bring this to fruition. It allows you to create a variety of breakfasts and other meals without the need for a stove.
What is most important is picking the one that best meets your needs. During our research, we narrowed down the choices to the best options, allowing you to easily compare the Blue Rhino Razor griddle vs the Blackstone griddle.
Blue Rhino Razor vs Blackstone 36″ Griddle Comparison:
Blue Rhino GGC1643B Razor Griddle Review:View at Amazon
The Blue Rhino GGC1643B Razor Griddle is an ideal choice whether you want to make fried eggs or serve dozens of burgers to family and friends at your next cookout. Since this griddle is portable, it is also an ideal choice for activities like tailgating and camping.
There are four wheels that make moving this griddle around fast and easy.
As soon as you finish cooking and it cools down, wipes off the cooking surface and empty the greased pan to ensure it is clean and available for your next use.
There are shelves that can hold all of your cooking essentials within arm’s reach. They also serve to protect the cooktop during transport.
Use all four burners at one time with a high level of temperature precision and heat retention. With 62,000 BTUs of power, they will cook your food fast so that you are not spending hours preparing a meal.
This griddle is a good choice for those who are experienced with griddles and people who have not used one before. The spacious cooking surface makes it ideal for hosting large outdoor parties where you need to feed a lot of people.
Due to the four burners, you can cook multiple types of food at once at independent temperatures. Use the side tables to store cooked food and other essential supplies so that they are always within reach.
This grill is portable due to its wheels. Because of this, you can take it with you when you go on excursions and want a way to make your favorite foods.
- It has 730 square inches of cooking space, making it slightly more spacious than the Blackstone
- There are four stainless steel burners for cooking flexibility
- It puts out 62,000 BTUs, making it a bit more powerful than the Blackstone
- The steel frame has a black powder coating
- This griddle uses cold rolled steel to make up the cooking surface
- It has a bottom storage shelf to keep your essentials
- When you are moving this griddle, use the side shelves to protect the cooking surface
- It features a push and turns the ignition to fire it up fast
- Dispose of the grease with ease due to the front access drain and grease pan
- There are four wheels so that you can move the griddle around quickly
- It uses liquid propane for fuel efficiency
- There is a one-year limited warranty on this grill
- You can put this griddle together easily
- The side tables are spacious and sturdy
- The cooking surface offers plenty of space to prepare full dinners and breakfasts
- Due to the height, you can easily move around the griddle
- The holder for the propane tank is durable and sturdy
- This griddle is heavier than comparable griddles
- There are no heat shields for the burners
Blackstone 36 Inch 4-Burner Propane Restaurant Grade Griddle Review:View at Amazon
The Blackstone 36 Inch 4-Burner Propane Restaurant Grade Griddle lets you cook a wide array of foods in little time.
The cold-rolled steel of the cooking surface heats up within minutes so that you can quickly get your food on the grill and cooking. Use this griddle for everything from thick cuts of beef to pancakes, depending on the meal that you are wanting to cook.
Since the function of the burner is separately, you can cook four different types of food at the same time.
No matter what burner temperature you are using, you will get solid heat retention so that foods cook evenly. Each burner puts out 15,000 BTUs for optimal power.
The grease management system and cooktop material ensure easy cleanup.
Easily move this griddle around to exactly where you want to use it due to the four wheels, two of which will lock onto place so that it does not move during cooking.
This griddle is ideal for meals during all times of the day. It heats up fast and retains a constant level of heat on all four of the burners. This ensures that you can cook foods evenly and exactly to your specifications.
The cooktop is durable and easy to clean. As soon as the griddle cools, just wipe it down and empty the excess grease and it is ready for the next use.
Due to the ease of use of this griddle, you do not need a lot of time to learn how to use the controls. It also moves easily and is portable due to how it folds up and its wheels.
- Cook four different foods independently due to the four stainless steel burners
- Get optimal power since this grill puts out 60,000 BTUs
- The frame is made of steel that has a powder coating for weather protection
- Use the 720 square inches of cooking space to cook entire meals for large groups
- Its cold-rolled steel cooktop ensures optimal temperature retention
- This griddle has four wheels, making transporting it fast and easy
- The legs are foldable for portability
- It uses propane to fuel it for efficiency
- The electric ignition starts quickly
- Use the greased pan to easily clean up after using the griddle
- You get a one-year limited warranty
- You can fold up the legs on this griddle, making it easy to move around and fit into a smaller space
- It only takes a few seconds to get the griddle going after you push the ignition button
- Once you are finished cooking and it cools, it can be cleaned within minutes
- The wheels on this griddle operate smoothly on multiple terrain types
- There is a lot of space to prepare full meals for multiple people
- The drain could have better placement
- It would be better to get a more comprehensive warranty
Insights and Takeaways
Both the Blue Rhino Razor portable griddle and the Blackstone 36-inch propane griddle are viable options when you want to prepare large meals. Both of them offer over 700 square inches of cooking space so that you can cook large meals for an outdoor party or when you are camping with friends.
They have electric ignitions so that it does not take long to get the cooktop hot and ready for cooking. Due to them having four burners, you can independently prepare four different foods at different temperatures.
Each of these gas griddle grills uses propane. This type of fuel is efficient and easy to obtain, allowing you to always have access to the fuel that you need.
When it comes to the best gas griddles to buy, you cannot go wrong with either. The Blue Rhino slightly edges out the Blackstone in terms of cooking space and BTUs, but overall, both of these griddles are good choices whether you are experienced or new to using this type of device to prepare meals.