If by any chance, you ask people around their say between consuming already prepared foods from fast-serving restaurants or homemade meals, the majority of them will side with homemade foods.
The freedom to alter the ingredients, oversee hygiene measures, and control additives are some of the aspects people consider while making a choice. Additionally, the availability of cooking equipment is another crucial determinant. In this article, we are going to view the best-rated electric meat grinders.
Did you know that majority of people do not have meat grinders in their homes and commercial kitchens, despite being a useful instrument in preparing a variety of foods?
And, due to this scarcity, many people are not aware of things to look for in quality and reliability when purchasing meat grinders.
Having years of exposure to smoking meat, we are absolutely the right people with experience to recommend the meat grinders that will rarely disappoint you both in functionality and quality of prepared food.
So, let’s get started to see the best-rated electric meat grinders that are worth your money.
Top Meat Grinders Reviews
1. STX- 3000 Turboforce Meat Grinder & Sausage StufferView at Amazon
Classic Turboforce-3000 is one of the best electric grinders for home use. This device is perfect for heavy-duty meat grinding. Its size is enough to handle the needs of an average user.
With a maximum rotating power of 1200 watts and three-speed controlling buttons, this grinder will definitely pulp your meat and other foods to the desired size.
Made with customer energy bills in mind, the classic turbo force-300 runs at half power when there is no content inside. Moreover, at high speed, it can produce about 360 pounds of grind meat every hour.
In case an impurity is detected, it has a speed reverse button, which you can use if you wish to recover the impurity manually.
This grinder was easy to clean. Customers say it was easy to clean this unit after successfully grinding meat and making sausage in it.
However, a number of them complained that the aluminum parts were oxidized after cleaning. This was likely to occur when you use detergents when cleaning
- 3 sets of sausage stuffers 4 sets of grinding plates
- 3 sets of stainless blades
- 3-speed control button
- Circuit breaker
- It is adaptable to heavy-use requirements
- It has 3-speed control buttons, one of them being a reverse speed control
- Has a detailed user guide in the box
- It has a circuit breaker to protect the equipment from an electrical surge
- It has a 3-year warranty
- Overheats if it runs for several hours non-stop
2. Cheffano ALTRA Meat Grinder & Sausage StufferView at Amazon
Are you looking for the best budget electric meat grinder yet sufficient to handle your needs? Look no further as Cheffano ALTRA meat grinder & sausage stuffer have all your needs covered. With a powerful electric motor that can withstand up to 350 W, you are assured of fast and convenient results.
To get exceptional outcomes, Cheffano Altra electric grinder comes with three different cutting planes. This machine can also grind other foodstuffs such as ginger, garlic, and chili, making it an ideal grinder for home use.
You will not have to dig deeper in your pocket as the cost of the Cheffano ALTRA electric grinder is friendly. Get this electric grinder today so that you can make yummy meats asap!
Cheffano Altra electric grinder has a mix of sturdy heavy steel and light aluminum placed in the right place. This makes this instrument durable and convenient to use.
Customers found this instrument perfect for grinding meat at the family level. Although it is a little bit loud, many customers attest to still recommend it to their friends and families.
- 3-speed button control, with one reversing the direction of rotation.
- 3 different sets of cutting blades
- Perfect and powerful motor up to 350 W
- Certified by FDA. Cheffano ALTRA electric grinder is listed as one of the safest home meat grinders by the FDA.
- It is easy to use and convenient to clean.
- Comes with a variety of accessories to ease your work and give the expected results.
- It is made of sturdy craftsmanship, making it ideal for home use.
- It heats quickly. The motor shouldn’t run continuously for more than 10 minutes.
- The motor produces a bit loud sound that you might find irritating.
3. LEM Big Bite #8 Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
Are you looking for the best meat grinder for deer? LEM Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder is what you’ve been looking for. LEM Big Bite is a stainless steel grinder with a 1 HP motor capacity that is perfect for grinding deer.
It comes with a broad and deep stainless steel pan measuring 12-1/4” x 9-1/8” x 2-1/4”. In a minute, it can grind approximately 7 lbs.
It is efficient and reliable to use. Customers admitted that LEM #8 is the best meat grinder for beer in the market. This machine is capable of grounding deer meat without slowing down or experiencing any technical hints. LEM #8 is heavy, giving it sturdy support.
It is made of stainless steel and not aluminum like many grinders. Moreover, assembling and disabling is super easy as well as cleaning. Many customers are satisfied with the performance of this machine, and they would recommend it to their friends and family members.
- Storage drawer underneath the grinder head
- Produces low noises and finer results
- Up to 1 HP for an even grind.
- Rifled header enhancing subsequent grinding and stuffing.
- Lifetime Customer Support; 5 Year warranty
- Made of rustproof stainless steel, making it is safe and versatile for preparing human food.
- It has a reverse function button to use in case it starts producing impurities.
- It has a rifled header that automatically pushes meat forward.
- Has an added drawer underneath the header for storing plates and knives.
- It comes with a 5-year factory warranty and lifetime customer support.
- Due to its high-speed operation, you are required to sharpen the grinding blades more often.
4. Sunmile SM-G73 Heavy Duty Electric Grinder and Sausage StufferView at Amazon
Sunmile electric grinder is advanced equipment assembled by highly skilled technicians using modern technology and techniques, aiming to help users grind excellent meat portions efficiently and within the shortest time.
With a powerful electric motor and endurable gears, Sunmile can mince up to 185 pounds of meat every hour. As with other quality appliances, Sunmile features an emergency cutoff and a circuit breaker to prevent your motor from burning out.
Besides, with one big button to switch on/off/reset, this instrument is easy and safe to operate. The good news is that Sunmile is one of the best electric grinders under $100.
This equipment is the real value of money. Sunmile Meat grinders can be used to grind various products and still produce excellent results. The only complaint with it is that sometimes you will need to increase the output when it starts dripping onto the counter.
Sunmile can withstand long operation sessions. It does not overheat, emit odors or groan as you would expect with cheap grinders. You can also mince bone. Sunmile is rated as one of the best electric meat grinders for under $100.
- 1-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Detailed operation manual
- Abundant accessories
- 1 big button with switch on/off/reset reserve
- FDA certified
- High power electric motor 600W min – 1000w max
- It can operate for long sessions smoothly.
- Cost-effective; hence many people can afford it.
- It comes with a user guide, which makes it easy to assemble and operate.
- Some parts are made of aluminum, which limits you from using the dishwasher to clean it.
- After cleaning, you need a towel to clean it. Otherwise, it will rust.
5. Cuisinart MG-100 Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
Cuisinart MG-100 is an affordable meat grinder widely preferred for its effectiveness in grinding a variety of meat, including chicken, beef, turkey, and more. With a powerful motor of 300W, it is capable of grinding up to 3 pounds of meat every minute. It is equipped with a reverse button to ensure smooth operation.
This instrument works as it is expected to, but when making sausage stuffer, it is nice running your product once and selecting the appropriate cutting blades.
It gives better results with a small amount, and it would take a long time to process large amounts. It is easy to assemble Cuisinart MG-100. If you are looking for an affordable meat grinder, try Cuisinart MG-100, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Single on/off button alongside a reverse feature switch
- Powerful 300-W electric motor
- Abundant accessories
- Detailed manual instruction
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble, which enhances the cleaning process.
- It requires a single run to get perfect results.
- Can be used to grind a variety of meat products
- It can operate under low power
- It has a reverse button used to reset the machine in case of the meat clogs inside.
- Not suitable to be used in commercial production.
6. SuperHandy Meat Grinder and Sausage StufferView at Amazon
SuperHandy is a modern electric grinder designed and developed by trusted technicians responsible for other notable brands. Built with a super powerful 370W grinding motor, SuperHandy can grind up to 240 lbs. of meat per hour. It is integrated with a circuit breaker to protect the motor from burning out of the power surge.
SuperHandy is a fast and efficient machine. It is among the best meat grinder for under $200. Moreover, this product is 3 times faster, made of quality material, and surprisingly quieter compared to other grinders.
- Powerful motor with 3 speeds (Sausage stuff, reverse & forward grind).
- Abundant accessories, including a large stainless steel meat pan.
- User manual
- Durable and easy to operate
- Circuit breaker
- It can be easily cleaned using dishwater.
- It is cost-effective as you can get a piece for under $200.
- Made of stainless steel hence resistant to stains
- It has a reverse button that can be used in case meat clogs inside.
- Poor after-sale services.
- Not suitable for commercial operations.
7. Weston Pro Series Electric Meat Grinder, Commercial Grade, 1120 Watts, 1.5 HP, 14lbs. Per Minute, Stainless SteelView at Amazon
This heavy-duty meat grinder from Weston is made of high-quality materials. Hence, it can last for a long without mechanical damage. It is FDA-certified, therefore, safe for mincing foods for human consumption.
Weston 10-2201-W Pro Series grinder utilizes advanced copper motor protection systems. With a powerful motor of 1125 W, it produces perfect grinds in a single run. Powerful, yet with a low sound level, it is the best commercial-grade meat grinder.
But if you have a Kitchenaid mixer, you can get just a meat grinder attachment for it.
Weston 10-2201-W Pro Series is an incredible machine for grinding foods, including bones. It is first and easy to operate. It is also fairly simple to clean this machine after use.
On top of all, this machine produces low noises compared to other small grinders. Generally, this is among the best commercial-grade meat grinder on the market.
- 3 easy-to-operate buttons.
- Powerful, permanently lubricated, and air-cooled motor.
- In-built knife sharpener.
- Automatic pellet auger
- 720 lbs pellet hoppers capacity per hour
- It has three easy-to-use buttons; switch on, off, and reverse buttons.
- Permanently lubricated, so you won’t stress your mind looking for means to lubricate.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It is made of high-quality materials and is hence durable.
- Produces perfect grinds in a single run.
- Due to its high voltage motor (120 Volt to 60Hz), the power consumption increases.
8. ALTRA Electric GrinderView at Amazon
Are you looking for a good-quality meat grinder? If so, why not try ALTRA electric grinder? It is FDA certified for safety and performance, and it hardly disappoints. With only 3 buttons, on, off, and reverse, the ALTRA Electric grinder is easy to use.
Above all, it is made with patented technology assuring you of chewy meat. ALTRA Electric grind motor can auto-regulate between 350 W and 2000 W to grind tough and tender meats while still using a low power supply.
The component of this grinding machine is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. It has a storage drawer that can be used to store some of its components, preventing the parts from easily being lost.
This machine outdoes other grinding units when it comes to the quality of the minced product. With all fairness, a bigger percentage of customers advocated ALTRA Electric grinder.
Also, this unit is attractive, and one can clean it without a hassle. The only con with this grinder is that it gets warmer after continuous running. However, this barely affects the temperature of the minced product.
Overall, this is an ideal grinder for a home chef-looking efficient machine yet at a low cost.
- Abundant accessories
- 3- easy to use buttons
- Detailed user manual
- Concealed drawer box
- Material: Stainless steel
- Load watts: 450 watts under load
- Easy to clean and operate
- Has 3- speed control buttons, with one being a reverse switch.
- It comes with a detailed manual to guide you in assembling, dissembling, and cleaning.
- It has abundant accessories included in the pack, which makes every operation smooth and efficient.
- Consumes low power hence reducing your power bills.
- It has a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- It heats very fast. This requires you to switch it off often after running it.
- Some parts may not be cleaned with the dishwasher alone. It will require detergents to clean parts not covered with aluminum.
Factors to Consider
Now that you are aware of the top meat grinders in the market, how do you narrow down to the one that meets your needs? Continue reading as we reveal some essential factors to look at when in the market shopping for a meat grinder.
Different meat grinders will have varying motor power. Low-powered machines are ideal for home operations while medium and high-powered ones are suited for commercial productions.
It is crucial to check this before making an order, to avoid purchasing either a heavy-duty meat grinder or a light-duty meat grinder. To be on the safe side, it is essential purchasing a machine that has auto-adjustable power.
Before using a meat grinder you need to cut the meat into small pieces. The smaller pieces – the easier for the motor to grind your meat. But you need to have a high-quality meat-cutting knife for this task.
Input and Output Capacity
Typically, the amount of load a meat grinder machine can process is measured in pounds per hour. Grinding machines will have different capacities; therefore, it is vital to take note of the quantity you will need to produce with your machine.
When talking of accessories, you need to draw your conclusion considering the purpose you intend to use your machine. Commonly, most meat grinders will come with the following accessories: 3 blades, a pusher, and a blade.
However, other models will be equipped with extra accessories such as a meat tray, sausage kit, and burger kit. Even though you may not need to use all tools when buying, choosing a model with many accessories is vital for future needs.
Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning your equipment increases its longevity. As much as possible, opt for easy-to-clean meat grinders that can also be cleaned with a dishwasher.
Where there is no information on the cleaning procedure, always go for models made of stainless steel. According to stainless steel meat grinder reviews, this material hardly rusts and is easy to clean.
What are the best blades for high-quality grinders?Stainless steel blades are the most preferred blades for high-quality meat grinders. They are usually stronger and more durable. Additionally, they are useful when it comes to handling commercial production, giving more exceptional results that you can work with.
What factors should I concentrate on while buying a meat grinder?When purchasing a meat grinder, look for ones made of heavy-duty materials. These are likely more durable. If you want an electric grinder, choose the one with a powerful motor for fast and efficient grinding.
Is it possible to get a model that can be cleaned using a dishwasher?Yes, there are available models that you can detach some accessories and clean in the dishwasher. However, first, confirm if the model is dishwasher safe.
Can meat grinders be used to grind bone?Yes, some electric grinders with powerful motors will grind bones easily.
Can you replace faulty blades?Yes, you can repair damaged or faulty blades by purchasing replacement blades from the manufacturer or buying them from online stores.
Having discussed the best grinders in as well as the fundamental factors to prioritize when buying your grinder, you are now one step behind in your dream grinder.
Take note of every aspect of this review, and definitely, you will make the right choice. The freedom to have your favorite ingredients in your meal is now easier than ever, thanks to these brilliant inventions.
While all these are top meat grinders, we believe Sunmile SM-G73 is the leading. This is because, along with fulfilling all requirements you would want from a meat grinder, Sunmile SM-G73 is also durable and safe for human usage.
On top of that, it can be used either for home or commercial operations. We recommend you try it out!
Top Manual Meat Grinders Reviews
Now, it’s a tall order shopping for a manual meat grinder in a market flooded with similar brands, types, and designs. You know, an ideal manual meat grinder should be functional, right? But, what are the extras that make it stand out?
Rest assured, we got you covered. This in-depth guide focuses on nine of the best manual meat grinders of ideal for your type of homemade food. In particular, we go through a checklist of factors you should use to sieve through the different brands.
Or, do you have a general question about manual meat grinders? Then, head straight to our FAQ section.
Ready? Let’s get to it!
1. LHS Manual Meat GrinderView at Amazon
If you are looking for a manual meat grinder with versatile capabilities, then opt for the LHS Manual Meat Grinder. This unit comes fully accessorized with large and small cuts. Use it to grind your cooked trout, pork, steak, and chicken, and make patties in all shapes and sizes.
There is a fine and a coarse cutting plate for your meats, plus four cooking cutters shapes for your cookie dessert. Then, for your convenience, there is a meat pusher to save time and cut on residue meats.
Do you prefer monitoring your grind? The see-through construction makes this pleasure possible. Its power suction base and large hopper size make it ideal for grinding more meat faster.
The grinder uses enclosed blades that make it safe for home use. Also, customers say that its non-slip base stabilizes the unit on most countertops.
- Measures 10 inches by 6.2 inches by 4.2 inches
- Weighs 2.13 lbs.
- Heavy-duty plastic design
- Two stainless steel blades
- One cookie cutter
- One meat pusher
- It is a lightweight and portable design
- Retails with more accessories for versatile use
- Easy to use, disassemble and clean in a dishwasher
- Includes a ¾-inch sausage stuffing tube
- It is a delicate design
2. Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder is an entry-level handheld meat grinder for all your meat and vegetables. Its distinct white finish makes it easy to spot and clean any meat residue after each cycle.
At a light weight of only 2.5 pounds, this meat grinder retails in a portable yet affordable design. It is the ideal grinder for outdoor barbecues as you go trekking on a weekend getaway.
Next, the grinder uses two stainless steel blades that remain enclosed for safety. Plus, the meat pusher ensures you don’t harm your fingers, feeding the hopper with more meat.
Most customers appreciate this grinder’s safety features in protecting the user against hand injury or accidents. Still, the handle can be firmer, as it is prone to break under lots of pressure.
- Measures 10.9 inches by 6.7 inches by 6.1 inches
- Weighs 2.5 lbs.
- 2 Stainless steel blades and screens
- Suction base
- Excellent grinder for meats, fruits, and vegetables
- Includes a convenient mincing plate
- It has distinct safety features
- It uses a firm suction base for anchoring
- A lightweight design ideal for traveling
- It is dishwasher safe
- It is not ideal for soft bones
3. Kitchen Basics 3 N 1 Manual Meat and Vegetable GrinderView at Amazon
Kitchen Basics 3N1 Manual Grinder consists of a meat and vegetable grinder and mincer, a pasta maker, and a sausage stuffer. It has two sharp stainless steel blades that grind a variety of meats and vegetables.
The pasta maker will turn your dough into desirable strands for your homemade spaghetti or rigatoni. Use the unit for your soft dishes, including baby foods.
Next, there are three sausage stuffing funnels for different sizes. Use it for your homemade sausages, appetizers, and hamburgers.
Most parts of this meat grinder are easy to detach and clean in a dishwasher.
This grinder is ideal for small amounts of meat between 1 to 10 lbs. per cycle. However, due to its lightweight construction, it will not crush soft bones.
- Measures 7.8 inches by 5.6 inches by 5.4 inches
- Weighs 1.9 pounds
- Includes a meat grinder, sausage stuffer, and a pasta maker
- Uses a suction cup for anchoring
- Easy to use and clean, Dishwasher safe
- It is safe and efficient for baby food
- It has sharp and durable stainless steel blades for precision
- Easy to use and clean in the dishwasher
- It is more effective on softer foods than on meats
4. Weston #22 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder and Sausage StufferView at Amazon
The size 32 Weston Meat Grinder (36-3201-W) is an extra massive manual metal meat grinder fit for a hunter, professional chefs, and other food enthusiasts. The model is of cast iron construction with steel, carbon, and plastic parts.
For stability, this massive grinder uses a suction cup and a clamp-on unit that attaches to surfaces up to 1 ½ inches thick. Accessories include a spacer, three sausage funnels of varying sizes, and a stuffing kit.
Customers see this grinder and sausage stuffer’s trademark design as a reflection of the century-old meat grinding traditions. It is substantial and effective on large quantities of meat. Still, this model will not mount well on plastic or other delicate surfaces.
- Measures 10.5 inches by 13 inches by 13 inches
- Weighs 19.2 lbs.
- 4.5 mm and 10 mm steel plates
- Uses a C-clamp and protector pad
- 14 mm, 19 mm, and 24 mm sausage funnels
- It uses rust-resistant steel plates and a knife for grinding
- Includes a sausage stuffing kit
- Broad hopper size for large amounts of meat
- It has an ergonomic handle for easy turning
- Optional permanent mount on countertops
- Too heavy for traveling
5. Huanyu Manual Meat Grinder Stainless SteelView at Amazon
The Huanyu Manual Meat Grinder is a stainless steel manual meat grinder and sausage stuffer for all types of meat and vegetables. Further, its two-size meat plates give you the option to grind your food to precision.
This grinder features a suction cup base for its anchoring. Also, there is a steel clip that further stabilizes the equipment on countertops. This dual anchoring system guarantees a safe operation for large amounts of grinding.
Next, the internal components include a 3cr13 stainless steel auger and a 304 stainless steel shell bracket that are rust-resistant, hence, long-lasting. Also, there is a circular feed port, a push rod, two enema nozzles, a plastic funnel, and a cleaning brush for multiple functions.
Customers find it easy to remove and assemble the parts. Also, the dual anchoring system makes the grinder appropriate for handling more massive amounts of meat. Hence, it is a fast manual grinder, giving the best value for the money.
- Measures 10.6 inches by 7.7 inches by 6.9 inches
- Weighs 7.1 lbs.
- Has a 4.5 mm and an 8 mm grinding plate
- Suction cap and table clamp for anchoring
- Aluminum and stainless steel internal components
- It grinds meat and vegetables with precision
- There is a minimal residual matter
- The parts are easy to assemble, disassemble and clean on a dishwasher
- It uses a dual anchoring system for optimum stability
- Fully accessories for versatile functions
- It features a noiseless operation
- The aluminum parts corrode over time
6. LEM 1384#10 Aluminum Hand GrinderView at Amazon
The LEM 1384#10 Aluminum Hand Grinder consists of a sturdy cast aluminum construction body with coarse and fine carbon steel grinding plates. Further, this manual meat grinder uses a clamp-on anchor system to attach to countertops up to 1 ½ inch thick.
This manual meat grinder is excellent for a variety of foods, including fresh meats, fruits, and vegetables. More so, it is easy to operate and retails at a fair price.
Customers appreciate the efficient style of the cutting blades. More so, the small yet robust size makes it useful in a kitchen with limited space. Still, mounting this grinder can be challenging when working on smooth surfaces.
- Measures 7.6 inches by 4.3 inches by 10.8 inches
- Weighs 2.93 pounds
- A coarse and fine carbon steel grinding plate
- One carbon steel grinding knife
- A 3 3/8” x 4” Hopper
- Clamp-on for 1 ½” thick surface
- It features a durable carbon construction
- Excellent on most types of meat
- Its bolt-down anchor makes it stable on most surfaces
- An old-fashioned model that is easy to use
- Cleaning the grinder is time-consuming
7. LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand GrinderView at Amazon
When you long for the restaurant-class type of food in the comfort of your home, consider getting the LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder.
This high-quality manual meat grinder retails with a stainless steel knife, two stainless steel plates, three stuffing tubes, and a stuffing star to handle a variety of food processing styles. This way, it works best for commercial and home use to prepare sausages, thinly sliced meat strands, and a variety of gourmet foods.
For stability, the model features a heavy-duty stainless steel design that has a clamp-on system to stay firm on any countertop up to 1 1/4″ thick. Hence, its design is long-lasting, giving great value for the money.
Consumers find the clamp-on and rubber feet quite convenient to keep the grinder steady on most countertops. More so, the feed screw has a progressive design that makes it effortless to grind large quantities of meat.
- Measures 11.5 inches by 8.3 inches by 5.3 inches
- Weighs 7.95 lbs.
- 1/2″, 3/4″, 7/8″ Stuffing tubes
- 1 stuffing star
- Stainless steel knife
- A Coarse 3/8″ and A Fine 3/16″ stainless steel plate
- Clamp-on anchor
- Classic rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Its sharp blades grind soft bones with ease
- Includes versatile features
- It is easy to clean
- Not safe for the dishwasher
8. Victoria Manual Meat Grinder and Sausage stufferView at Amazon
The Victoria Manual Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer is a heavy-duty cast iron unit that can withstand large quantities of meat. Its dual tin design ensures that it remains corrosion-free for years.
This grinder handles all types of meat like a pro. At a rate of 5 pounds per minute, it will process your ingredients for meatballs, sausages, ground beef, and burgers. Hence, you get to prepare restaurant-style dishes in the comfort of your home.
The model uses an adjustable clamp to hold onto any countertop. Plus, its lock-on system keeps it firm and steady as you grind your food.
If you are looking for a high-quality meat grinder, that you will use to make some sausages or burgers for a big family, take a look at those electric meat grinders that are easier to use.
Customers find this model to be quite robust for long-term use. Still, other customers do not that cast iron tends to erode over time if the grinder stays damp after cleaning.
- Measures 11 inches by 7 inches by 5 inches
- Weighs 9.75 lbs.
- Cast iron construction
- 12.7mm, 18mm, and 22mm sausage stuffing fillers
- A fine 3/16″ and a thick 1/2″ carbon steel grinding plate
- It is of a heavy-duty cast iron that lasts for years
- It uses a self-sharpening stainless steel knife for fast and precise cuts
- Has ample accessories for versatile functions
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble when cleaning
- Has a lifetime warranty
- Not ideal for traveling
9. TRE SPADE TRE10800/I Meat Mincer Tc-8 Stainless SteelView at Amazon
Since 1894, the Tre Spade remains a leading food processing brand famous for its premium grinders. Hence, its TRE SPADE TRE10800 series is one of the best manual meat grinders and sausage stuffers for home use.
This TC-8 Inox model is a heavy-duty stainless steel mincing system with a supporting integrated vice unit. Hence, it clamps on up to 1.5″ thick counters, grinding up to 6 lbs. of meat quite effortlessly.
Most manual meat grinders use lots of force to push the meat into the rotation to crush it. Yet, this unit imitates a rifle barrel, cutting the meat through the knife with the least effort.
Use this grinder for your homemade sausages, fruit salad, dry bread, nuts, and cooked vegetables.
Most customers find this 100% stainless still grinder a rare gem, using minimal effort to mince the meat. Still, some consumers find the plastic screw cup inappropriate for such a premium grinder.
- Measures 10.3 inches by 9.5 inches by 3.5 inches
- Weighs 5.5 lbs.
- Has 100% sturdy stainless steel make
- Uses 2-3/8″ full grinding plate with 6 mm perforations
- Its heavy-duty design, stable on most surfaces
- It is easy to assemble, use, and disassemble
- Includes two rubber pieces to protect table surfaces from scratching
- It uses a removable blade that is convenient to clean
- It is corrosion-resistant 100% stainless steel construction
- Has one perforated plate only
Factors to Consider
From the above review, it is evident that some specific features make the best manual meat grinder stand out. The ultimate goal is to have a manual meat grinder that will not strain your hand. Instead, it is a durable and convenient investment that grinds meat with precision.
Then, here is a checklist of attributes that you must see in your choice grinder before making your final purchase.
A manual meat grinder has to have sturdy construction to withstand the grinding pressure. That way, you know it will not break after a few uses.
Stainless steel is a dense material, quite robust for manual meat grinders. Plus, its rust-resistant properties make them last for longer, giving you more value for your money.
Some grinders combine stainless steel with aluminum and carbon parts to make an affordable, yet long-lasting grinder.
Now, as you manually grind your meat, you want to make sure that the grinder is firmly anchored on the tabletop. Otherwise, you’ll use more effort, or end up causing an accident.
A standard manual meat grinder retails with a suction cup base that secures the device on your workspace. However, these cups tend to damage the surfaces.
To address this challenge, we now have the best meat grinders for bones with a clamp-on mechanism for stability. Though it takes a bit of time and adjustment to achieve the right anchor, a clamp-on grinder is safe to use.
Other anchoring techniques involve the use of bolts. Hence, you can bolt down the grinder onto a board before placing it on the countertop.
A handheld meat grinder produces less ground meat than its stand-alone counterpart. In turn, it will take you longer to grind lots of meat on a manual unit.
Being a handheld unit, this grinder’s input and output limits are a factor in the hopper size and the anchoring system.
Then, consider the maximum capacity for each grinder before you settle for your ideal one.
Grinders with large plates will have higher input and output capacity. And, a unit with smaller blades will make smaller minces. Next, the screws, hoppers, edges, and plates should be corrosion-resistant making for clean and durable grinding.
Ease of Use and Maintenance
A typical manual meat grinder has several parts that need cleaning and regular maintenance. Then, settle for a blender that is easy to assemble and disassemble. Besides, elements that you can clean in the dishwasher are more convenient.
In case of a breakdown, you should be able to find a replacement part with ease. Alternatively, opt for grinders that retail with extra parts for future use.
Finally, what is your budget for a manual meat grinder? Or, are you shopping for a large family get-together?
Then, weigh the price and capacity of the model against the anticipated frequency of use. An expensive unit that remains idle most of the time is a waste of money.
An ideal manual meat grinder retails with accessories that allow you to use the unit for more functions. Typical fixtures include a sausage stuffing plate, a meat pusher, a rubber foot, and food trays.
Pick a grinder that has sufficient accessories for your cooking needs.
From the above review, it is evident that there are quite many reliable manual meat grinders for all types of home use. Then, if you want a top-notch grinder, but are on a strict budget, these nine models are your best pick.
Indeed, a manual meat grinder retails at a much more affordable price than an electric one. It has safety features that make it ideal for a beginner. Plus, it is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean in a dishwasher.
If you still feel you need more information before making your purchase decision, consider the FAQ section, where we addressed some of your questions. Then, what’s holding you back from getting the best value for your money? Make an informed buying decision today.
Top Commercial Meat Grinders Reviews
Process your own meats at home to ensure that they meet all of your specifications. If you like to prepare a lot of meat at a time or you have a large family, the best commercial meat grinders are a great option.
We looked everywhere to find the best options for you and are providing detailed reviews so that it is easy for you to determine which one is truly the best. Now, it is time to get started.
1. Big Bite Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Bit Bite Meat Grinder has an extra tray where you can store your plates and knives. It works very quietly so that you are not disturbing others when you are grinding up meat.
The head has a rifling pattern that allows it to push the meat forward without you needing to exert more effort. There is an extended auger that allows the machine to easily pull the meat into the grinder.
A lot of consumers say that this is the best professional electric meat grinder because it is powerful. You are able to grind up almost any type of meat very efficiently.
Other people talked about how quiet it is. Even when the grinder is working hard, it does not make a lot of noise, making it a comfortable grinder to use.
- It works at 1.5 horsepower to ensure optimal power
- The head works to push the meat through efficiently
- Added Tray in Body for Knife & Plate Storage; Extended Auger Pulls More Meat in Less Time
- Lifetime Customer Support; 5 Year warranty
- The machine is durable
- It pushes meat through easily
- You can use it for things like making natural pet food
- Plates may rust prematurely
2. Pro-Cut Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Pro-Cut Meat Grinder works with a one-horsepower motor to ensure optimal power when you are using it. This grinder uses stainless steel so that it will not rust prematurely and will remain durable with regular use.
There is a large tray that allows you to easily gather all of your ingredients. You can use this meat grinder for multiple food types, even things like jellies and beans.
This heavy-duty commercial mincer works very efficiently. You can do an entire day’s worth of meat within one to two hours.
Other people said that it is easy to clean. Despite its large size, you can quickly remove the parts and get it clean after each use.
- It is made from stainless steel to ensure durability
- Every hour you can process up to 1,700 pounds of meat for high efficiency
- Its innovative Washerless grinding system will save you money in supplies and will reduce your maintenance costs extending the life of your equipment.
- You can use this grinder for big meat capacities
- It works for multiple types of meat.
- The device is very easy to clean
- It moves a little slowly if the meat is still semi-frozen
3. Tangkula Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Tangkula Electric Meat Grinder comes with two cutting plates so that you can choose how to grind up meats to best fit your needs. This grinder is reliable and durable due to its stainless steel construction.
The grinder works at a high speed so that you can get a lot of grinding done in a short period of time. Once you are done using the machine, it is quick and easy to clean.
Several people said that the materials are strong. The machine is built well so that you can use it frequently without it breaking down prematurely.
Other people talked about how fast it is to clean. You only need a few minutes to tackle this once you are done grinding up meats.
- You get multiple attachments for flexible use
- There are two cutting plates so that you can customize the size of your meats
- You can use it for several types of meat
- The grinding work precisely
- You can learn how to use it fast
4. KITMA Commercial Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The KITMA Commercial Electric Meat Grinder has stainless steel as its primary material so that it does not fall victim to corrosion and rust. Since it works up to 753 watts, it quickly gets through meat without minimal effort on your part.
You can use the sausage stuffer, allowing you to make your own sausage at home. There are also additional attachments, such as a food pusher for increased productivity when you are working with meat.
Many people said that you can clean this grinder very easily. You can remove the different parts fast and simply wipe them down to clean them.
You can quickly grind about 250 pounds of meat in an hour or so, according to consumers. This allows you to get through your work fast.
- There are three grinding plates to allow you to create multiple types of meats
- The construction is stainless steel so it is durable with frequent use
- 1-Year Warranty & Lifetime After-sales Service
- It grinds meats up efficiently
- You can use it for multiple foods
- This grinder is very easy to keep clean
- It is not as powerful as similar meat grinder models
5. SuperHandy Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The SuperHandy Meat Grinder processes about eight pounds a minute, making it a very efficient meat grinder. It uses stainless steel to ensure that it is durable and easy to clean and maintain.
You are safe when you are using it since there is a circuit breaker integrated into the device. The motor is air-cooled so that it works efficiently and does not require a lot of maintenance.
A lot of people said that this grinder is very efficient. You can grind large amounts of meat in just an hour or two.
This is a very safe grinder, according to many consumers. There is an integrated circuit breaker to help ensure protection when the motor is running.
- It works at 370 watts to ensure optimal efficiency
- You can grind as many as 480 pounds of meat in an hour
- This grinder is good for game meats
- You can learn to use this grinder in a couple of hours
- It is very easy to clean
- The plunger could be bigger
6. Turboforce Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Turboforce Electric Meat Grinder can work up to 240 pounds of meat in an hour. This allows you to quickly get through your grinding so that you can focus on cooking. There is an attachment to stuffed sausage so that you can do more than just grind meats.
Use the stuffer so that you can push the meat through faster. There is also a burger press so that you can make burger patties when you are grinding.
This is a good electric meat grinder, according to consumers. They state that it works efficiently and does not put out a lot of noise when you are using it.
Other people talked about the limited maintenance. You will not have to deal with a lot of cleaning and upkeep when you are using this meat grinder.
- You get about 1,200 watts even when you are grinding for efficiency
- Work with multiple meat types since it uses several plates
- With a 30-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guaranty which also includes a 3-Year Warranty with the Cost of Parts and Labor Included.
- This grinder lasts even with regular use
- You can use it to stuff sausage
- It is easy to put the grinder together
- It does not work well for thick or tough meats
7. Happybuy Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Happybuy Electric Meat Grinder is ideal for everything from burger patties to sausage. No matter what you are doing, you can process up to 375 lbs an hour.
This grinder has a strong motor. It helps to pull and push the meat out efficiently so that you can keep grinding without needing to stop.
When you are done using it, you can quickly get it clean. It is very easy to place and remove the different parts for cleaning and to use various accessories when you are grinding meats.
While looking at professional meat grinder reviews, it was obvious that people believe that this grinder is very efficient. You are able to grind a lot of meat in a short period of time.
Other people said that you can clean it fast and easily. The attachments are easy to remove for cleaning.
- It works at 1.0 horsepower for optimal power
- The materials are food-grade for safety
- You can use it for multiple meat types
- It is easy to clean
- It grinds meat easily
- There could be more plates
8. Aobosi Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Aobosi Electric Meat Grinder is powerful and can grind over a thousand pounds of meat within an hour. It uses a high torque force to ensure that it grinds your meat exactly to your specifications.
You only need to push one button to get the grinder going. This ensures that you can use it fast and get your meat grinded with minimal effort.
Many people talked about the attachments that come with this grinder. This allows you to do things like to stuff your own sausage.
Other people said that you can learn how to use it quickly. Because of this, you can start grinding meat just shortly after you get it.
- You can control the machine with a single button for ease of use
- It works at 2,000 watts for a high level of efficiency
- It works just as well as more expensive models
- It is easy to clean
- You will not waste any meat when you are using this grinder
- After an hour of use, it can start to slow down
9. Giantex Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Giantex Electric Meat Grinder is durable and able to power through a wide variety of meats with ease. You can quickly get through tough and thick meats without having to put out a lot of effort.
Since this grinder is multifunctional, you can use it for food preparation other than meats, such as cookie dough. It also allows you to choose between fine and coarse grinding.
Many people said that it is easy to use. Within about an hour, you can start using it easily. Other people said that it is ideal for multiple uses. Use this grinder for everything from meat to cookie dough.
- There are two cutting blades for versatility
- Get optimal power since it works at 1.5 horsepower
- The components of this meat grinder machine are easy to disassemble and combine. Cutting blades and grinding plates are dish-washable.
- The stainless steel material will not rust prematurely
- You can start using it as soon as you get it
- It is compact so that it is easy to place
- It is harder to clean compared to similar models
10. Kitchener Elite Electric Meat GrinderView at Amazon
The Kitchener Elite Electric Meat Grinder uses steel gear that is cooled by air. It puts out an average of three to four horsepower, ensuring that it has enough power to grind through a variety of meat types.
The grinder uses stainless steel as its primary material for easy cleaning and optimal durability. There are different attachments that allow you to work with multiple food types.
Several people said that this meat grinder is one that you can easily use safely. This is due to the housing and the switch that is waterproof.
- It can grind up to 840 pounds an hour, making it a very efficient grinder
- There is only two speed which makes it very easy to use
- The large-capacity stainless steel meat pan in 15-3/8×10-3/8×3 with an enlarged throat can hold more meat.
- The patent design of the removable drawer organizes your grinder accessories easily.
- You can use this for a variety of meat types
- This grinder is very easy to clean
- There are different safety mechanisms
- Not ideal if there are any ligaments in your meat
Factors to Consider
Before you decide on a commercial stainless steel meat grinder, you want to ensure that you know how to choose the right one. With the right information, you can properly evaluate your options and ensure that once you make your final decision, it is the right one for you.
Types of Meat Grinders
There are two primary types that you will need to choose from. The first type is a manual meat grinder. These are smaller and usually require a hand crank to get them working. If you choose this type, you will typically need to have a table where you can mount the meat grinder to.
Electric meat grinders are the better choice for commercial use. They come in a variety of sizes and you set them on a surface, making it easier to place them in the best location.
Make sure that you are paying special attention to the pounds of meat that they can grind per hour so that you choose one with the right level of efficiency.
If you choose one that has too little capacity, you may find that it burns out faster with regular use.
Many commercial meat grinders come with different accessories so that you can work faster and get more types of meat ground up.
There are several accessories that you may find with grinders, including:
- A meat mixer allows you to add seasoning so that your meat gets seasoned as you are grinding it
- A sausage stuffer lets you make your own sausage while you are grinding up meat
- Multiple grinding places let you decide how coarse the meat is when you are grinding it by choosing the proper plate for the job
Weight and Size
You have to consider how much meat you are grinding and how much space you have to put your meat grinder. Look at the weight and make sure that you have a place to safely put the grinder in your home. The next thing is the size. You need a grinder that can keep up with you so that you do not burn it out prematurely with regular use.
Your grinder needs to work efficiently so that you can get everything done in an efficient manner. For a good commercial grinder, you want it to put out at least 800 watts when it is grinding. This ensures that it will work fast and grind your meat well even when you are using it for an hour or more at a time.
You want a grinder that is easy to clean and low on maintenance. The right material will also ensure that your grinder lasts even when you are using it regularly.
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials.
While it tends to cost a little more, it also tends to be more resilient to moisture and frequent use.
Aluminum is another option. It is compact and lightweight. However, it tends to be less durable compared to stainless steel.
Now you have the information that you need to choose the best commercial meat grinder. The Big Bite Meat Grinder is the best option when it comes to all of these meat grinders.
You can process a lot of meat per hour so it is easy to get it all done fast. Since it operates quietly, you will not have any disruptions when you are using this grinder.
As you are processing meat, the head’s rifling pattern keeps the meat moving along so that you do not have to deal with it getting clogged or backed up when you are working.
There is an extended auger that makes it easier for the machine to pull the meat in when you are using it.
The materials used for this meat grinder are modernized brushed steel. This makes it easy to clean the grinder and it ensures that the grinder requires little maintenance.
Once you are done using it, all you have to do is wipe down the different parts and it is ready for the next use.