Are you determined to get healthy? If so, then you’ve probably read about the popularity of cold press juicing. This means that you’ve probably also looked at many cold press juicer reviews, but still find that you are overwhelmed with choices.
That’s why we wrote this convenient guide to buy the best cold press juicer and included our top 5 picks. This article is the result of months of intensive research. We took each of these juicers on a test drive to see which ones yielded the best results.
Keep reading to find the perfect juicer for your kitchen.
Top Cold Press Juicers Reviews
1. AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Extractor Professional Machine, Cold Press Juicer with Quiet Motor/Reverse FunctionView at Amazon
This slow-masticating juicer has an attractive price and aesthetic. Relying on a spiral system that is extra-long to maximize juice yield, this appliance’s spiral is divided into seven segments.
It earns the title of best slow press juicer because it minimizes oxidation and is really good at avoiding clogs.
Thanks to a reverse function, it’s easy to clean up after a clog. Moving at a slow speed and utilizing fine grinding, this juicer keeps more nutritional value in every glass of juice.
- Comes with lifelong technical support if you ever have problems or questions
- A low-speed motor retains more nutrition in the juice you make
- Quiet operation at around 60 decibels
- Stainless steel filter for greater sturdiness and longevity
- Disassemble for cleaning with the touch of a button
- Masticating juicer works with a variety of produce
Most people who use this appliance say that it’s great because it produces juice easily with little pulp or foam. Others declare that the mouth through which the product is fed is just too small.
- Lifelong technical support
- Works quietly and efficiently
- Disassembles with ease
- Small feeder mouth for produce
2. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Machine, Cold Press juicer ExtractorView at Amazon
Cold juicer reviews suggest that this is the appliance to choose if you’ve been frustrated in the past with juicers that have tiny chutes.
That’s because this slow-masticating juicer features a wide chute that measures more than three inches across. This means that you can feed more produce at one time as well as feed larger chunks at a time for more efficient operation.
We like the stainless steel aesthetic, and this unit seems really steady on the countertop, which is important with the wider feeding chute.
- Has double feeder chutes, one large and one small, to maximize efficiency and cut down on prep time
- Operates at between 47 and 60 RPMs for maximum nutritional yield
- Rated at between 50 and 60 decibels, so you can juice while your baby sleeps
- Safety system prevents operation without cover in place
Many people are excited by the quiet operation and the large chute. Nonetheless, more than one customer complains that it is difficult to contact the manufacturer for support.
- The super-slow motor ensures maximum nutrient extraction
- Surprisingly quiet operation makes juicing possible even in the early morning
- Extra-wide feeder chute
- May have difficulty finding customer support
3. KOIOS Juicer, Masticating Juicer Machine, Slow Juice Extractor with Reverse FunctionView at Amazon
This slow juice extractor includes a reverse function for easier cleaning and clearing of clogs. It’s also entirely BPA-free, so you can feel good about using it in your home.
Thanks to this cold-pressed juice machine, you can enjoy nutrient-rich juice in just minutes. Even fibrous fruits and vegetables are no match for their masticating function.
Rated at less than 60 decibels, you can use this juicer early in the morning when everyone else is still asleep.
The motor on this model is covered with a 10-year warranty while the other parts are protected by a three-year warranty. Additionally, lifelong customer service and technical consultation are offered.
- Makes fresh juice that lasts up to 72 hours
- Masticates slowly to more effectively separate the juice from the pulp
- Extracts the maximum amount of juice thanks to a spiral mechanism
- Includes soft and hard selection buttons depending upon what type of product you are juicing
- Also has a reverse direction to clear clogs
People appreciate that the fresh juices from this machine last for up to 72 hours and that they get more juice using less fruit. Critics wish that the augur could be removed for easier cleaning.
- Extracts the maximum amount of juice
- Make more juice with less fruit
- Slow masticating for better nutrient retention
- Augur cannot be removed for cleaning
4. Omega H3000D Cold Press 365 Juicer Slow Masticating ExtractorView at Amazon
Compact but sturdy, this model from Omega is super easy to assemble and is capable of handling both hard and soft ingredients with aplomb.
Most removable parts can be easily cleaned in the sink with the included brush.
The motor operates at between 90 and 110 RPM, which is a bit faster than the other entries on this list. Still, there don’t seem to be a lot of issues with foam or heat.
This is an attractive and compact model that looks good in the kitchen and doesn’t take up a ton of counter space. It’s quiet, but the feeder chute seems rather small.
- It-Easy to clean thanks to removable parts and included a brush
- Works fairly fast with a 90 to 110 RPM motor, but no issues with foam
- The compact size makes it easy to fit in small kitchen spaces
- Quiet operation that won’t disturb the whole house
Many users are impressed with this Omega juicer, saying that they are pleased with how much juice it yields. Nonetheless, some people are dissatisfied with the quality of the components, which seem a little chintzy.
- Works quietly
- Compact size
- Easy to clean
- Some components seem too cheap
5. KOIOS Cold Press Juicer Machines with Quiet MotorView at Amazon
If you are excited about trying juicing but don’t have a lot of money to spend, then it’s wise to check out this best budget masticating juicer. It’s at the intersection between quality and value, so you won’t spend a ton of money, but you’ll still have a good experience.
The low-speed motor operates at about 80 RPMs, which means minimal heat buildup and improved nutrient extraction. This machine contains a seven-level spiral system. Accordingly, you can trust that you’re getting the most as far as vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
The manufacturer claims that this juicer operates at approximately 40 decibels, which is an impressive boast. If you’re really concerned about noise levels, then this might be the perfect juicer for you.
Customers are covered by a three-year guarantee on parts such as the drum, sieve, augur, and end cap.
- Super quiet operation for early morning use
- A three-year guarantee including a free replacement for commonly lost or broken parts
- A low-speed motor means limited heat buildup and improved extraction of nutrients
- Seven-level spiral system to ensure that you get maximum vitamins, minerals, and enzymes
Most customers are pleased with the performance of this affordable juicer, especially as it seems to work well with a wide variety of produce. However, some people have difficulty removing the end cap, which makes cleaning a chore.
- Impressively quiet operation
- Good guarantees on parts
- Some people find this juicer just too difficult to disassemble for cleaning
While we think that all of the juicers listed here are outstanding, our favorite pick is the AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Extractor. One of the most attractive features is the low-speed motor, which we note results in a less pulpy beverage while also ensuring that you get the most in terms of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
While this model is not the quietest on our list, we found it to be quiet enough to allow for easy operation early in the morning.
Even the price is right on this model, so if you are ready to try your first juicer or upgrade your current model, then spring for the AMZCHEF or one of the other quality choices on this list.